More Than That | Connor Rhodes

Requested By Anon; Connor Rhodes and Female Reader, Where you and Connor are friends with benefits, for the stress relief, as you both are trauma surgeons at Med. You both have feelings for each other but are scared of rejection. After working together on a case, you and Connor are inspire to tell each others about your feelings for each other.

Pairings: Connor Rhodes x Fem!Reader {fwb}

Featuring: Y/n (Reader), Connor Rhodes, Maggie, two OC's

Summary: Feelings come clean as a case changes the FWB dynamic between Connor and Y/n.

Warnings: fluff, angst, hospital stuff, surgery, crying, feelings getting confessed, kissing, medical stuff I got wrong and protocols, errors I missed.

w/c: 2482

A/N: Got a request? Send it in! REQUESTS ARE OPEN! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

Connor leaned against the nurse's station, smiling fondly at you, as he watched you type away on the keyboard. Eyes focusing on the screen.

He felt his heart rate flutter. His feelings for you grew ever since he had sex with you. He was too scared to confess his feelings for you just in case you rejected him and told him you didn't feel the same way.

Neither Connor nor you noticed Maggie looking at the both of you with a knowing smirk. Shaking her head. She was wondering when the two of you were finally going to admit that he and you had feelings for each other.

"When our shifts are over, I was thinking we could hook up," Connor spoke, making a smirk appear on your lips.

"Or instead of waiting till the end of our shift, we could have a quickie," You suggested, looking away from the screen to look at Connor. Taking your lower lip in between your teeth. Connor felt himself fall in love with you even more. As well as grow hard.

His finger went up to the side of your face, tucking the loose piece of hair behind your ear. Making your breath hitch. While Connor smirked. Eyes darkening with lust.

He opened his mouth to speak, but the sound of a woman's loud voice cut him off.

"Help him," She pleaded. Desperation on her voice. As she did her best to support the man. But she was struggling to hold his weight.

Maggie, Connor and you, quickly rushed to her side.

Connor wrapped his arm around the guy. You quickly went to her side. Gently touching her shoulder. She looked at you through tear-filled eyes. Looking frazzled. Pulling her away from the guy.

Connor assisted the semi-unconscious guy to a gurney. Grabbing a pair of gloves as he walked into the room. Putting them on his hands. Connor examined the deep cut

"I'm fine," He grumbled out, as Connor took the torch out of his pocket. Shining the torch in his eyes. Noticing his pupils were bigger.

"Do you remember what happened?" Connor asked him.

"He passed out," She gasped out from outside the door.

"We were in a car accident," He replied. Slightly dazed.

"Do you remember your name?" Connor asked as the guy's head slumped down.

"Luke," He replied.

"It's okay, Hun, we are going to help him," You reassured her, as sobs racked her body.

You let go of her shoulder. Giving her one last reassuring smile, before rushing over to Connor. Grabbing a pair of gloves as you entered the room. While Maggie patched up the wound on his head.