Jay Halstead Kink October Prompts

MissHalstead2499: Dom/sub~Jealousy or jealous sex- jay CoreBore123 : 2. DDLG/MMLB w/ Jay Halstead or Kelly Severide or Stella Kidd or Leslie Shay + darknightsandhopefuldays submitted: Could you please do a jay halstead one with pegging or cockwarming, or both lol! + Dstark0706: Office sex-Jay Halstead

KINK PROMPTS USED: Dom/Sub, Jealous Sex, DD/LG, cockwarming + office sex.

Pairings: Jay Halstead x Reader

Featuring: Jay Halstead, Y/n, Kevin Atwater.

Summary: Jay gets jealous and teaches y/n a lesson.

Warnings: smut, sex, cockwarming, dd/lg, dom/sub, bad smut writing, errors I missed, fingering, orgasm denial, office sex, jealousy.

w/c: 804

A/N: REQUESTS ARE OPEN! [IK KINK OCTOBER IS OVER, BUT I HAVE TO WRITE CURRENT REQUESTS FOR IT-please note requests are CLOSED FOR KINKOCTOBER]

Jay rolled his eyes as he watched Kevin flirt with you what was worse was that you let him. Jay's jaw tightened as he watched you say goodbye to Kevin, hugging him.

Kevin quickly said goodbye to him, before leaving.

You turned to look at Jay. Smile dropping as he looked pissed off.

"What's wrong daddy?" You asked. As you slowly made your way over to his desks.

He only spoke when you were in front of his desk.

"You were letting Kevin flirt with you as well as flirting back," Jay spoke. Still sitting on the chair.

You opened your mouth to speak but Jay cut you off.

"Come here," Jay ordered you.

Your heart sped up faster as you walked over to him.

"I'm sorry," You apologized, as Jay gave you a pointed look.

"It won't happen again," You spoke again.

"No, it won't happen again because I'm going to punish you," He spoke. Making you gulp. Jay's eyes wandered down your body.

"Sit, back facing me," He commanded. You obliged. Sitting on his lap.

Jay wrapped one of his arms around you, while his other hand trailed down your body. Undoing your belt and zipper on your jeans. He slipped his hand down your underwear. Making you moan.

He rubbed his fingers up and down between your folds. Making you grab his wrist and moan his name.

He slowly thrusted one of his fingers inside of you. Sucking on your neck. You gripped onto his tighter.

Jay fastened his pace, adding another finger inside of you, as waves of pleasure washed over you. Lolling your head back. Closing your eyes.

Jay felt his bulge grow. Jeans tightening.

"Daddy," You moaned out.

As your walls clenched around his fingers, just as your orgasm started to form Jay took his fingers out of you. Making you let out a whine.

"Stand up," Jay ordered you.

You quickly obliged. Slightly wobbling as you stood up. Before you could even turn around and see what he was doing, he quickly undid his jeans and pulled his boxers and jeans down in one quick motion.

He grabbed your waist pulling you down slowly. You let out a gasp as you felt the tip of his cock touch your entrance.

Jay wrapped his arm around your waist, grabbing his shaft, as he slowly made you slide down his cock. Both of you moaning. You held onto Jay's hand. Thinking he would move but he didn't.

You let out a whine.

"Please, move," You begged, looking over your shoulder to look at him.

Jay looked at you. Studying your facial expressions. He smirked.

"Give me a reason?" Jay asked. Eyebrow flicking up. You let out a whine.

"Because I need you," You begged. Jay didn't look convinced.

"And you need me, your hard and-" You tried to reason with him, but he interrupted you.

"You sure you want me? I mean you were flirting with Kevin?" Jay spoke with a deep voice. It made you moan.

"I want you," You begged. Grinding down on his hard cock. Jay's hand grabbed your waist, making you stop.

"Hmm..." Jay hummed.

"I don't think you do," Jay responded. Eyes gazing into your eyes.

"I do, please daddy, please fuck me, make me forget about looking at any guy," You begged.

"Oh I will," Jay smirked.

His hand rested on your lower back. Pushing you to bend over which you did. He then pulled out of you, thrusting back in. Your hands grabbed the edge of the desk as he thrusted upwards while you thrusted down.

Waves of pleasure coursed through your body. You could feel yourself getting closer to your orgasm. Jay held your waist tighter.

"No other man can fuck you as I can," Jay growled, as his thrusts got faster.

Moans escaped your mouth as your grip on the edge of the desk tightened. Toes curling.

"That's right baby, moan my name," He growled out. Thrusting into you harder. Throwing your head back. Jay didn't let up on his rough and fast thrusts. Walls clenching around his cock.

A familiar sensation formed in the pit of your stomach. Eyes rolling to the back of your head. Body shaking as your orgasm took over your body.

"Fuck, daddy," You moaned out. your fingers were white with how hard you were holding onto the edge of the desk.

"That's it, come for daddy, come on my dick," He commanded, as you released.

Jay thrusted a few more times before he climaxed. His cock convulsed as he spilled his seed inside of you.

Both of you were covered in a light sheer of sweat. Jay pulled you up, so your back was flush against his chest, arm wrapped around you.

He pressed a soft kiss against your neck, making your heart flutter...