Kink Prompt #19 w/ Dom!Sylvie Brett

REQUESTED BY Anon: eating out with sylvie? I just love the idea of dom!sylvie teasing her sub 😭

Pairings: Dom!Sylvie Brett x F!Reader

Featuring: Sylvie Brett, Y/n.

Summary: Sylvie eats y/n out, but not before teasing her first.

Warnings: smut, sex, gxg, nsfw, 18+, errors I missed.

w/c:

A/N: y/n/n = your nick name...REQUESTS ARE OPEN! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

Sylvie smirked as you trembled underneath her.

"Please," You pleaded. Thrusting your hips up, only for Sylvie to grab your hips, pressing them back onto the mattress. She held them down. Letting out a tsk sound.

"Such an impatient one aren't you," She hummed.

"Please, I need you," You whimpered out. Getting more sexually frustrated by the second.

"And what do you need, y/n/n?" She asked. Giving you a smirk. she knew full well what you wanted, she just wanted to hear it from you.

"Your tongue, fingers, mouth, all of it," You gasped out. Making Sylvie's eyes darken with lust.

"So, greedy," She hummed. Lowering her head down to your wet core. Her warm breath fanning on your wet core.

"So, wet." She spoke, as she ran her index finger along your folds, making you let out a moan. Sylvie smirked at your reaction.

She replaced her index finger with her tongue. Gliding her tongue up your folds to your clit. Your hands grabbing a fistful of her hair. Mouth opening in an O shape, as you tossed your head back. Body tingling with pleasure. As soon as you felt the pleasure it disappeared, as Sylvie removed her tongue, replacing her tongue with her mouth. Holding your hips down to the bed.

You let out a loud moan. Grinding your core into her mouth. Sylvie smirked at your reaction. Knowing which option to use.

Her eyes darkening with lust as she looked at you. Still continuing to eat you out. Holding your hips down. One of her hands slipped away from your waist. Her thumb pressing against your clit. Making you moan harder.

Gripping her hair tighter. You wrapped your legs around her head. Pulling her closer. As waves of pleasure coursing through your body. Toes curling.

Sylvie hummed against your core as she continued to eat you out. The vibrations sending intense waves of pleasure through your body. Gripping onto her hair even tighter. Clenching your thighs around her face even tighter. Moaning her name repeatedly. Eyes shut tight.

Sylvie sucked even harder. Circling the pad of your thumb against your clit. All the while still looking at you. Your moans were music to her ears. Occasionally her tongue would glide up your folds as she continued to suck.

Sylvie felt herself get wet and more aroused as she watched you moan and tremble.

"I'm going to come," You gasped out. Gripping onto her hair even tighter, as you felt a familiar sensation forming in the pit of your stomach. Your orgasm taking over you in intense waves.

"Sylvie," You moaned out, as you came in her mouth.

Sylvie continued to suck. Swallowing your cum.

She sucked one last time before she pulled away from you. Licking her lips as she looked at you. You slowly sat up, leaning on your elbows.

Looking at her through glazed eyes. Still trying to catch your breath. She hovered above you. Her thumb tracing your bottom lip, as your breath hitched.

"You look so beautiful when you come," She hummed. Making your breath hitch again...