Back Scratches & Morning Cuddles | Connor Rhodes

Anon: imagine you staring at the scratch mark you left on Connor's back as you cuddle up in the bed

Pairings: Connor Rhodes x Reader.

Featuring: Connor Rhodes, Y/n

Summary: Y/n sees scratch marks she left on Connors back.

Warnings: fluff, cuddling, kissing, errors I missed.

Connor was laying on his stomach, his arm draped over your stomach. while you slept on your back.

Rays of light from the morning sun shining through the gap in the curtains. Your eyes slowly fluttered opened your eyes. your eyes adjusted on Connor. He was still asleep. His head facing in your direction. He looked so cute. Your eyes travelled down his body. Seeing red lines littered along his back from where you scratched him. You bit your lower lip as memories from last night flashed through your mind.

You gently moved your hand to his back. Your finger delicately touching the scratch. Your touch must have woken Connor up. You let go of your bottom as you smiled softly.

"What's got you smiling like that in the morning?' Connor asked in a husky voice. You quickly turned your head towards him beaming at him.

"Just how much I love you," You cooed, moving closer to him till your forehead was touching his. Connor blushed at your reply. Pressing a soft kiss against your lips. Both his and your eyes fluttering closed...

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED! IT MAKES MY DAY!