XMAS BINGO; Hang Stocking By The Fireplace + Hang Christmas Lights

❄PAIRINGS: Antonio Dawson x Reader

FEATURING: Antonio Dawson, Y/n, Eva, Diego.

❄SYNOPSIS: Y/n helps Antonio, Eva and Diego with Christmas decorations.

❄WARNINGS: errors I missed, just some wholesome fluff.

❄w/c:

❄AUTHORS NOTE: please note Xmas request are closed. But you can request non-Xmas things for Chicago p.d.

❄DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

To say you were nervous about spending Christmas for the first time with Antonio and his children Diego and Eva was an understatement. Though Diego and Eva already adored you.

But you were still nervous. You even planned a month early. Getting Christmas decorations, when they came out on show in the store, taking Eva with you to help you pick out decorations, as well as a fake tree.

It was the first of December which meant it was finally time to put Christmas decorations up as well as the tree.

When Antonio invited you over to his place to put the tree up and decorate it as well as decorating the fireplace and hanging lights with him and his kids....

You took a deep breath before you knocked on the door. You took a deep breath in and then out. Before you could even ball your hand up into a fist, the door opened. Making your eyes go wide with surprise, as you saw Eva on the other side. Beaming with happiness. She grabbed a hold of your hand, pulling you into the house. She closed the door, then wrapped her arms around you.

"I am so glad you came, I am so excited," She squealed out. You could hear Antonio let out a chuckle.

Eva pulled away before Antonio could hug you. Diego did. Finally, it was Antonio's turn to greet you. Kissing you softly then hugging you.

Eva and Diego rushed to the living room where all the Christmas decorations were being kept.

"Come on, lovebirds," Diego and Eva shouted, then giggled. Antonio and you pulled away from each other. Smiling at each other. Antonio unwrapped his arms from you. Taking a hold of your hand and leading you to the living room, where Eva and Diego were.

Diego had Christmas lights. Untangling them. While Eva was opening the Christmas tree box.

Diego looked up when he heard the sound of footsteps approaching.

"Can we hang the Christmas lights up first?" Diego asked. Making you smile.

"Yeah," Antonio spoke. Making Diego cheer. While Eva pouted she wanted to do the Christmas tree. You noticed her pout, making you let go of Antonio's hand to go to her. Sitting beside her.

"We can do the tree next, how about we take it out of the box, and organize the branches," You spoke. She smiled at you.

"Yeah," She spoke. Antonio smiled at you.

Antonio and Diego hung Christmas lights up, well Antonio hung them up, while Eva and you took the pieces of the tree out of the box. Spreading the branches out.

Every few seconds you could hear Antonio curse at the Christmas lights when they didn't stay on the hook. Eva and you shared an amused look.

After a minute of cursing at the lights to stay on the hooks, Antonio and Diego finished putting the Christmas lights up. They admired their work, before going over to Eva and you.

"Let's put this tree up," Antonio exclaimed out loud.

Antonio put the base of the tree together, putting it to the side of the room, so it wasn't in anyone's way.

Antonio, Diego, Eva and you put the branches on the tree. Taking a step back to admire the tree.

"Let's decorate it," Eva exclaimed excitedly.

Antonio, Diego, Eva, and you, decorated the tree, putting baubles on the branches, as well as some ornaments. Diego and Eva bickered at each other as they wrapped tinsel around the Christmas tree. Then lights.

Eva put the star on top of the tree. Antonio picked her up.

Once the tree was decorated, Antonio, Diego, Eva and you admired your hard work.

"How about we have a little break, have some snacks and have a drink before we hang the stockings up by the fireplace," Antonio spoke. Diego, Eva and you nodded in agreement.

Antonio left for the kitchen. Getting drinks and a few snacks, he put them on a tray. While he was doing that Diego decided to put the lights on. Even the ones that were hanging on the hooks in the room.

Diego, Eva and you stared in awe. Antonio came into the living room. Smiling at the lights.

Diego and Eva quickly chugged their drinks down, and had some snacks, before getting up.

"We are ready to hang the stockings by the fireplace," Diego and Eva exclaimed excitedly at the same time. Antonio and you haven't eaten yet.

"Y/n and I haven't finished yet," Antonio told them. Arching an eyebrow.

"We can hang Y/n's and yours, please," They pleaded. Giving Antonio and you puppy dog eyes.

"What do you think?" Antonio asked you. Looking at you with amusement in his eyes. You smiled, before looking at them.

"It's okay with me," You spoke. Smiling at them. They beamed at you before turning around and grabbing the Christmas stockings off the coffee table. They rushed over to the fireplace. Eva had two stockings in her hand, while Diego had two as well. They put the stockings up one by one, while Antonio and you sat on the couch, watching them.

Once they were finished Antonio told them to go to bed. Making them frown.

"It's late, it's time for bed," He ordered. They let out a fit of protests.

"It's only seven," Eva complained.

"Do your teeth then go to bed," He spoke again. Making them groan. They went over to their father. Wishing him goodnight, as well as you.

They rushed off, all the while complaining. Antonio let out a huff while looking around the room, then at Antonio. Smiling softly.

"Thank you for letting me help you guys decorate," You spoke. Feeling tears of happiness prick your eyes.

Antonio turned to look at you. Smiling at you. He put his cup down. Cupping the side of your face. Leaning his forehead against yours.

"You are welcome here anytime, they love you, and I love you," He spoke. Making your heart swell. You closed the distance between him and you. Eyes fluttering closed as your lips pressed against his. Arms wrapping around his neck. Antonio let out a moan. Deepening the kiss. The kiss turning passionate.....

Likes are great, but comments/feedback are gems! Hope you guys liked it!