Love Or Lust | Jay Halstead *NSFW*

❛❛Hi can request? If so can I get Jay Halstead with a Valentine's Day themed one like Y/N and Jay are both single again for V-DAY and they meet on tinder and then hookup or something along the lines of that?❜❜-Anon

Featuring: Jay Halstead, Y/n (Reader), Matt Casey, Sylvie Brett,

Summary: Y/n and Jay hook-up with each other on Valentine's Day. Expect Jay might be addicted to y/n after woods.
WARNINGS: smut, one-night stand, sex, oral (both receiving), fluff, a lot of making out, a plot twist at the end cause why not, prob bad smut writing, jay being a lovesick fool, unprotected sex( wrap it before you tap it), the smut is a hot mess, minus the hot it's just a mess, matt being an asshole, worried!jay.

Word Count: 2566

A/N: Got a Jay Halstead or Chicago P.D. request? Sent it in! Feedback is appreciated! Makes me want to write more.

Jay gently pressed your back against the wall. Trapping you against his warm body, and the wall. Not that you were complaining. His hand gripping your neck lightly. While his other hand rested on your waist.

His kisses were filled with so much passion it left you breathless. The hand that was rested on your waist, moved towards the back of your dress, travelling his hands towards the zip. Pulling the zipper down.

Hands moving to the straps of your dress. Fingers looping underneath the straps. Carefully pulling them down your shoulders. Delicately taking them off. Kissing you feverishly. Your hands bunching up his shirt on his side. Slowly pulling his shirt up.

Jay slipped your dress off you. Making your dress fall to the ground of his bedroom floor. Leaving you in your lingerie.

You broke the kiss, as you tugged his shirt above his head. Tossing his shirt to the side. Jay's eyes darkened with lust as his eyes wandered down your body. His bulge getting bigger.

"God, you are so beautiful," Jay gasped out.

Your hands went to his chest, trailing down his chest to the belt loops of his jeans. Pulling him closer to your body. Your lips pressing against his roughly. Jay's hands grabbed your waist. Hands trailing up to your boobs.

Cupping your boobs gently. Making you moan into the kiss. Jay broke the kiss. Trailing hot searing kisses along your jawline, down to your neck. You arched your head back. One of Jay's hands slipped away from your boobs. Trailing down towards the waistband of your underwear.

Slipping his hand underneath your underwear, making you let out a gasp. Jay smirked against your neck. his finger sliding in-between your folds. Making you let out a whimper. Holding onto the belt loops on his jeans tighter, as jay slipped a finger into your wet heat.

"Fuck," You moaned out, as he slowly thrusted his finger in and out of you. Making you let out a moan.

Jay trailed his lips down to your stomach, all the while slowly fingering you with one of his fingers. With every kiss, he lowered himself down, until he was kneeling in front of you. His other hand resting on your hip.

Jay's other hand moved away from your hip, slipping his fingers underneath the waistband of your lingerie, tugging it down.

"So, beautiful," He praised you. As he pulled his finger out of your wet heat. Replacing it with his mouth.

A gasp escaped your mouth. As he sucked hard. Your fingers grabbed his hair. Jay looked up at you as he used his tongue in a zig-zag motion in between your folds. Moving his thumb down to your clit. Rubbing your clit with the pad of his thumb.