XMAS BINGO; Ice Skating w/ Ethan Choi

❄PAIRINGS: Ethan Choi x F!Reader

FEATURING: Ethan Choi, Y/n, [son's name]

❄SYNOPSIS: Ethan and you come home to find [son's name] still up, so Ethan and you decide to take him to an ice skating rink to watch the skaters skate hoping he will fall asleep.

❄WARNINGS: fluff, errors I missed.

❄w/c: 1100

❄AUTHORS NOTE: please note Xmas requesting is closed. But you can request for One Chicago.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

A tired yawn left your mouth as Ethan and you walked up the steps to his and your shared apartment.

"We are nearly there, just hold on," Ethan spoke in a tired voice.

He wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him, as the both of you ascended the stairs.

Finally getting to the apartment.

You let out another yawn as then fished out the keys. Grabbing them and putting them into the door. He turned the keys. Hearing a click. He pulled the key out of the door. Grabbing the doorknob. He twisted it open, unwrapping his arm from around you. You quickly walked inside. Ethan followed behind you. Locking the door behind him.

When he turned around he saw you standing there looking at the living room. Mainly at the couch, where your son was wide awake watching TV. His sister Emily was fast asleep next to him.

"Hey my sweet boy, you are still awake," You spoke. Walking over to the five-year-old.

"Mommy," He exclaimed. Jumping off the couch and rushing over to his mom. You kneeled, opening your arms.

He quickly crashed into you. hugging you tightly. Head buried into your chest. You wrapped your arms around him. closing your eyes. Ethan stared at his son and you in awe.

"I couldn't sleep," He spoke. Making you smile.

"Oh no, let us help put you to sleep, how about a walk," You spoke. Shooting Ethan a knowing look. When [son's name] couldn't sleep, Ethan and you would take him for a walk.

"Yes please," He spoke, stumbling over his words. Making you laugh softly.

Ethan walked over to the couch where Emily was sleeping. He took the remote off of her. Turned the TV off, and then put it down on the coffee table. He grabbed a blanket. Unfolding it and placing it on top of her.

When he turned to face [son's name] and you, he saw that his son was holding your hand. [Son's name] and you staring at him already, waiting for him.

Ethan walked over to [son's name] and you. Grabbing a hold of [son's name] hand.

"Come on little buddy," Ethan spoke.

All three of you walk to the front door. Ethan unlocked the door. Opening it. The three of you exit. You shut and locked the door behind you.

Ethan, [son's name], and you walked down the stairs. [Son's name] babbling to Ethan and you about what he did today, then moved on to what Santa was going to get him for Christmas, as Ethan, [son's name] and you exited the apartment complex.

[Son's name] held Ethan's hand and your hand tighter, as the three of you walked down the street. Passing pedestrian.

In a distance, you could see an ice skating rink. You looked over at Ethan, Ethan cast a glance your way, which made you turn your head in the direction of the ice skating rink, you looked back at Ethan seeing he was looking at the ice skating rink. He then looked back at you, smiling, as he caught on to what you were hinting at.

"Come on little buddy, how about we go to the ice skating rink, and watch the ice skaters skate," Ethan spoke. Looking down at [son's name].

"Yes," [Son's name] beamed.

Before crossing Ethan, [son's name] and you looked both ways, then crossed the road, going over to the ice skating rink.

The three of you going up to the barrier.

Ethan picked up [son's name], so he could see the skaters skating.

The little boy stared at them in awe. Babbling about how cool they looked. After fifteen minutes his eyes started to flutter closed. He then opened his eyes again. Rubbing his eyes. Ethan let out a gentle chuckle.

"It is okay bud, you can go to sleep, we can go to the ice rink tomorrow. Maybe even get you on the ice," Ethan spoke in a soothing voice.

[Son's name] nodded his head, too tired to speak.

He buried his head into the crook of his father's neck. closing his eyes as sleep took over his body.

"Let's head home," Ethan spoke, looking over at you. You nodded your head.

Ethan held [son's name] as the two of you exited, heading back home. A comforting silence settled between the two of you. Putting the code into the door of the apartment complex. You held the door open; Ethan thanked you as he walked in, and you followed behind him, shutting the door.

Ethan ascended the stairs carefully, not wanting to wake [son's name]. You follow behind him. Once Ethan and you reached the apartment Ethan and you shared, he handed you the keys. You put the keys in the lock. Twisting it, the door unlocked. Your hand grabbed the doorknob and twisted it, opening the door. Walking in first, you opened the door wider, standing to the side.

Ethan walked in, you carefully closed the door, then locked it. All the while Ethan walked to [son's name] bedroom. You followed after him once you finished locking the door.

Pulling the covers down. Ethan placed [son's name] down on his bed. You pulled the covers up. Then leaned down, pressing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Goodnight, my sweet boy," You softly spoke, then pulled away.

Ethan leaned down to press a soft kiss on [son's name] forehead. Wishing him a goodnight. He pulled away.

The both of you stared at [son's name] in awe, before leaving his room. Closing the door slightly.

Ethan and you checked on Emily. Making sure she was comfortable. Fixing the blanket. You put a pillow underneath her head. Once she was taken care of Ethan and you walked to the master bedroom. Going into the ensuite bathroom.

Ethan brushed his teeth, while you brushed your teeth. Taking turns going to the toilet. While the other one was using the toilet the other one was getting changed.

Ethan and you made your way into the bed. Getting underneath the covers. Snuggling into each other. Your back was pressed into his chest, as he spooned you.

Turning your head to look at him. He pressed a soft kiss against your lips. Pulling away a second later and smiling softly at you. Eyes heavy with sleep.

"Goodnight, baby, I love you," Ethan spoke.

"Goodnight love, I love you too," You responded.

Letting out a yawn. You turned your head back. Resting it on the pillow. Eyes fluttering closed, as sleep took over you.

Ethan held you tighter as sleep took over him as well.....

FEEDBACK AND REBLOGS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!