XMAS BINGO; Watch A Holiday Movie w/ Ethan Choi

❄PAIRINGS: Ethan Choi x F!Reader

❄FEATURING: Y/n, Ethan Choi, Unnamed children.

❄SYNOPSIS: Ethan and y/n end up having a little fun when their children fall asleep watching a Christmas movie

❄WARNINGS: errors I missed, smut, sex, 18+, nsfw, unprotected sex [wrap it before you tap it], oral [male receiving]

❄w/c: 1022

❄AUTHORS NOTE: Yes Christmas is over but I want to get these done so they don't get put on hold again for Christmas in 2023 only ¾ to go.

❄DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

From the corner of your eye, you could see your kids fast asleep on the couch. You looked over at Ethan to find him already looking at you. Giving you a suggestive look. You nodded your head at him.

The both of you got up quietly sneaking off to the master bedroom. Closing the door softly and locking it. You turned around to face Ethan.

Ethan quickly grabbed the side of your face. Pulling you closer to him till his lips pressed against yours in a heated kiss.

Walking backward with you. Lips were still locked. In the midst of the heated kiss, Ethan and you took each other's clothes off, till you were left in your lingerie, and he was left in his boxers. Clothes discarded on the ground. The only time Ethan and you broke the kiss was to pull each other's shirts off.

The back of Ethan's knees hit the edge of the mattress making him fall. You fell on top of him. Lips still locked together. Your hands move from his face and wander down to his sides.

You pulled away from the kiss. Trailing your lips down his chin, and to his neck. Ethan let out a moan as you trailed your lips down his chest, then his stomach.

When you reached his stomach, Ethan's fingers entangled themselves in your hair, as you trailed your lips down to the waistband of his boxers. Bringing your fingers to his waistband. Your index fingers slipped underneath the waistband of his boxers, your thumbs gripping his waistband on the outside. Pulling them down. Freeing his erection, which sprung up. You removed your lips away from his stomach.

Staring at his cock, as it stood, throbbing. Waiting to be touched by you.

Your hands grabbed the base of his shaft, making him moan. Your eyes glanced at him as you lowered your head down to his tip. Precum already leaking from his tip.

Ethan stared down at you, as you teasingly lowered your head down at a slow pace.

Begging you to take him in your mouth. You obliged. Expect

You didn't put him fully in your mouth. You only wrapped your lips around his tip. His hands grabbed your hair, as you twirled your tongue around his tip. Collecting his precum and swallowing it. All the looking at him.

"Please," He mewled. Making you smirk.

You teased him for a few seconds, before taking him fully in your mouth, till he hit your uvula, making you gag a bit. Tears prick your eyes.

You withdrew your mouth from his cock slowly. His cock was damp from your mouth. You gave him a seductive smile. Before lowering your mouth back down onto his cock. Slowly bibbing your head up and down his cock at a slow pace. His grip on your hair tightened. Thrusting into your mouth roughly, causing the head of his cock to hit your uvula again. Tears pool in your eyes. The hand that wasn't holding the base of his shaft went to his hip. Pushing his hip down, you took charge. Going at a faster pace this time. You felt yourself get wet as you heard his quiet moans.

Bobbing your head up and down. Using your saliva as a lubricant. Humming every once in a while. Ethan moaned your name lowly. Pleasure coursed through his body. His grip on your hair tightens. Bucking his hips ups.

Ethan could feel himself get closer to his climax, and you could tell too. Though your jaw hurt from bobbing your head up and down, and Ethan thrusting into your mouth. You kept continuing.

With one last thrust into your mouth, his cock convulsed, as he came hard. Moaning your name loudly as his seed spilt inside of you.

You slowly pulled him out of your mouth with a pop. Saliva dribbled from your mouth when you pulled him out. His fingers loosen from your hair. You swallowed his cum.

The sight alone made him hard again. Looking at him with lust-filled eyes. Wiping the drool with your arm. You quickly crawled on top of him. Your soaking wet heat hovering above his cock.

Ethan was about to return the favor by flipping you on your back, but you sunk your soaking wet heat onto his cock. Your hands resting on his chest.

Both of you moan in pleasure. Rocking your hips slightly.

You then started to thrust up and down on his cock. Ethan's hands grabbed your waist. You tilted your head back, as your pace got faster. Eyes squeezed closed as pleasure took over your body. Toes curling. Gripping his chest tighter.

Walls clenching around his cock. Ethan could feel himself getting closer to climaxing again.

Every time he leaned up to kiss you or kiss your neck, you pushed him back down onto the bed. Dominating him. The only thing he got to dominance was thrusting upwards every time you thrust down.

Every time he did that your walls clenched around his cock. The two of you were in pure bliss. Both of you getting closer to coming.

Your head lolled forward, lowering your head down to his neck to muffle your moaning. One of Ethan's hands moved to the nape of your neck, holding you in place.

Your thrusting got sloppier as your orgasm took over you. Moaning his name into his neck. Walls clenching around his cock.

Ethan was about to say something but got cut off by how your walls tightened around him and then unclenched. Coming hard around him. His cock convulsed inside of you. He gave one last sloppy thrust up before spilling his seed inside of you. Pressing his face into the side of your face. Muffling his moans.

You stayed inside of him for a little while. Kissing his neck softly. You slowly pulled out of him. Both of you whine at the loss of contact. His cum leaking out of your heat.

You cuddled into his side. As he wrapped his arms around you. Kissing the top of your head. While you pressed a soft kiss on his shoulder....

LIKES ARE AWESOME, BUT COMMENTS/FEEDBACK ARE GEMS! HOPE YOU LOVELIES LIKED IT! 💜