How Do They React To; Theirs/Your Daughter Asking About Periods

Requested By Anon

WARNINGS: Periods, errors I missed!

A/N: Let's pretend Leslie is still alive!

Kelly Severide;

Kelly will try his best to tell as much as he can about the subject of periods.

Course he would have a sip of liquor courage.

Saying um before every sentence.

Matt Casey;

Matt is shocked and embarrassed at first.

Shuttering on his words, till he clears his throat.

While his/your daughter tilts her head in confusion as he explains it the best he can.

Sylvie Brett;

Sylvie is excited to explain periods.

Telling hers/your daughter all about periods.

Leaving no question unanswered.

Leslie Shay;

Like Sylvie, Leslie is excited to explain periods to her daughter.

More so her daughter asked her about it, instead of going to you or Kelly.

She would explain in it a relaxed way.

Telling her about period cycles and what pads or tampons to get. Etc.

Gabby Dawson;

Gabby thought you explained it to her, but obviously not.

Gabby would explain to her/your daughter in a cool way.

Slightly feeling emotional that her daughter is growing up, especially if she finds out her daughter has gotten her first period.

Connor Rhodes;

Connor is nervous at first. He wasn't suspecting his little girl to ask him about periods, he was expecting her to ask you.

Connor would slightly stumble over his words at first.

Racking his brain on what to say, or how to say it. He wished you weren't at a conference because he could really use your help.

"You're a doctor daddy, surely you should know about the female productive system," the ten-year-old spoke. Making Connor choke on his beer.

"Why don't you call your mother? I mean she could explain it better, after all, she is specializes in that area," Connor spoke. Trying to get out of it.

"But didn't you learn, plus she is away, and I don't want to bother her," She whined.

She gave him puppy dog eyes till he broke. Finally telling her about periods.

Will Halstead;

Will is a babbling mess. Will and your daughter already knew about periods from you, but you told her to ask her father.

Which wasn't going so well for him, he kept nervous scratching the back of his head and nape.

Looking at you for help.

"As a doctor you are really terrible at explaining periods," You teased, making Will even more flushed and frustrated. While yours and his daughter giggled at Will's explanation of periods.

Ethan Choi;

Ethan has no problems explaining periods to his/your daughter.

He is used to his little sister and you having them.

Making sure his/your daughter understands periods, and the signs before she gets them.

Crockett Marcel;

Like Ethan, Crockett has no problem telling his/your daughter about periods. Going into depth about periods.

He feels honored that she asked him about them.

Natalie Manning;

Natalie probably has a slide show on it waiting for her/your daughter to ask her about periods.

Natalie will go into depth about periods, the blood flow, cramps, pains, mood swings, etc., leaving her/your daughter scared.

Course she will then explain pads and tampons, how to use them etc.

Jay Halstead;

Jay will try his best to explain it. Feeling like he is put under the spotlight since his/your daughter asked him about it while he was watching a hockey game.

Course his mates will tease him about it, but his/your daughter's eyes are on him. Hanging on to his every word.

After he finishes explaining it to her, he will ask her in a soft tone so only she can hear if she has her period, which she nods yes, he will pick her up, and go to the room he shares with you, going to the bathroom, and sitting his/your daughter on the toilet seat.

Getting a pad, out from the vanity and handing it to her.

Explaining to her how to use it, and how she should get new underwear before putting the pad on.

Greg 'Mouse' Gerwitz;

Panics on the inside and on the outside.

Asks her to ask you then walks off calling your name.

Adam Ruzek;

Adam is flustered.

Stumbling over his words, till he finally says, "Ask your mother,"

Antonio Dawson;

Antonio will do his best to explain periods, but his/your daughter is still left confused, so she will end up going to you and asking about it.

Kevin Atwater;

Kevin doesn't have an issue with explaining periods to his/your daughter.

He has dealt with you on your periods and his younger sister, so he was confident in explaining what periods were, what where periods, how often they occurred, etc. Course he never experienced them in his life personally.

Kim Burgess;

Kim was thrilled when her/your daughter asked her about periods.

Explaining periods to her in a soft way.

How to use pads/tampons.

What to expect before she gets her period and during.

Erin Lindsay;

Erin explained periods to her/your daughter in a cool way. Trying not to scare her. Stroking

Giving her tips on how to manage period pain, how to use a pad/tampon.

Answering every question that she threw her way.

Hailey Upton;

Hailey really thought your/her daughter would ask you, but she was wrong.

It wasn't that she didn't have a problem explaining periods to her.

Explaining what they were, when they come, telling her what to take for the pain, whether she wants to wear a pad or tampon, how to use them.

Hank Voight;

Hank wasn't expecting his/your daughter to ask him about periods, but she did, which surprised him.

He explained to her what periods were and how they worked. He couldn't really explain it in a way he experienced it personally.

But he did tell her what he observed from you when your periods hit you.

Telling her to ask you about how to use a pad/tampon, plus what to get. He didn't have a problem buying pads/tampons.

FEEDBACK IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! LEAVE A COMMENT! VOTES AREN'T ENOUGH!