Dangerous Waters | J.H FT W.H *NSFW*

EXTRA NOTE: IF CHEATING TRIGGERS YOU IN ANYWAY SKIP THE FIRST SCENE!

❛❛Okay, I don't know if you're into writing "cheating" but what if Jay's girlfriend is a doctor at Med with Will? They have a really bad shift, and head to Molly's. Only, the reader and Will get drunk and have sex. They wake up and discover the regret they've done. So the reader has to face telling Jay what she's done. (I'm sorry if that's too specific) (Also, sorry if you have writing rules, I can't find them if you do.)❜❜-Anon

Pairings: Jay Halstead x Reader, Will Halstead x Reader

Featuring: Jay Halstead, Y/N (Reader), Will Halstead, Sharon Goodwin, Connor Rhodes.

Summary: Y/n cheats on Jay with his brother Will and has to face the consequences.

WARNINGS: CHEATING, kissing, angst, crying, betrayal, sex, alcohol, lying, drunk sex, regrets, heartbroken, a whole lot of drama, unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it), errors I missed.

Word Count:4291

A/N: Got a Jay Halstead or Will Halstead or One Chicago request? Send it in!FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

Your hands shook in front of you. Tears blurring your eyes, body shaking. As your mind replayed what happened an hour ago. You still couldn't get the image of that women dying out of your head. Her blood on your hands.

Will let out a heavy sigh, as he sat down next to you, signalling for drinks.

"It wasn't your fault y/n," Will spoke. Making you crane your neck to look at him. Lips trembling. Will gave you a sympathetic look.

"I killed her Will," You gasped out. Will gave you a pain expression. His heart hurting at your pain.

"You couldn't have known," Will reassured you.

"I misdiagnosed her, Will, she's dead because of me," You sobbed. Trembling.

Will quickly grabbed your hands. Squeezing them gently.

"Y/n, hey, look at me it's a common mistake, her symptoms mimicked other symptoms, I thought it was the same too," Will reassured you.

You shook your head in denial.

"At the end of the day, her blood is still on my hands," You gasped out. Looking away from Will.

"Hey," Will sighed, letting go of your hands and grabbing underneath your chin. Put you pulled away from him.

"I have to get out of here, I need fresh air," You gasped out. Standing up. Slightly wobbling on your feet. You quickly rushed out of the Molly's. Will pulled out money from his pocket, putting it down on the counter. He quickly followed after you.

"Y/n, you really should go home, go see Jay," Will suggested, catching up with you. Grabbing your forearm and spinning your around to face him.

"I can't face Jay, I murdered someone," You panicked, making some people look at Will and you with weird expressions on their faces. You were trembling. Lips quivering. Tears falling from your eyes.

"Hey, sh, you didn't murder anyone, if you aren't going home to Jay, at least stay at my place," Will spoke.

You nodded your head. Making Will smile. He wrapped his arm around you, pulling you to his side.

Will hailed a taxi. Opening the door for you. He helped you into the back of the taxi. Getting in after you.

Will told the taxi driver his address.