XMAS BINGO; Building A Snowman w/ Connor Rhodes

❄ PAIRINGS: Connor Rhodes x F!Reader

❄ FEATURING: Connor Rhodes, Y/n, Unnamed daughter of y/ns.

❄ SYPNOSIS: You watch Connor and your daughter build a snowman.

❄ WARNINGS: fluff, pregnancy stuff, might be related to a certain Xmas fic I did last year, snowman, errors I missed.

❄ W/C: 631

— AUTHORS NOTE: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms, however, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

—CHRISTMAS REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ATM

You beamed with excitement as you saw the sight of your boyfriend, Connor, holding your eight-year-old daughter up so she could put the eyes, mouth, and nose on the snowman.

You carefully carried the tray with three cups of hot cocoa. You stopped beside them. Admiring the snowman, they made. It was so heartwarming to see her have a loving and attentive father figure in her life. Given the fact that her father cares more about his girlfriend and his work than her.

"I think this snowman is the best snowman in the block," You spoke. Causing Connor and your daughter to look behind them. Both beamed at you, before looking at each other, then looked back at the snowman, smiling proudly at their work.

Connor put your daughter down, as she quickly went to you. Gleaming with excitement.

"Do you really think so?" She asked.

"Oh definitely, bub, I think you two deserve a treat, I made some hot cocoa," You replied. Smiling warmly at her. By now Connor was by your side, arm wrapped around you, as he kissed your forehead. Grabbing a hot cocoa mug and handing it to [daughter name].

"Thank you," She beamed.

"Careful bub, it's hot," You spoke, as she took a sip. Winching at how hot it was.

Connor smiled. Lightly chuckling.

"Can you please take a picture with me and the snowman?" She asked. Looking at you then at Connor.

Before you could speak Connor beat you to it.

"Of course, [daughter's nickname]," He spoke. Putting the mug on the tray, he fished his phone out of his pocket. She let out a giggle, the excitement in her eyes never leaving, as Connor took out his phone. She quickly stood in front of the snowman.

Smiling happily as she looked at Connor. Connor held his phone up in front of him. Pointing the camera at [daughter's name].

"On the count of three. Three...Two...One, say cheese," Connor spoke. [daughter's name] smiled at Connor as he took a picture.

He took a couple of more pictures before she asked for the two of you to join in the picture. You carefully put the tray down on the table. Connor and you crouched down so she could be in the picture, Connor took a few pictures before the both of you stood up.

"How about we go inside and get warm," You suggested. [Daughter's name] nodded her head before responding.

"Yes please," She spoke, holding onto your hand.

You shot Connor a look then looked at where the tray was placed. Connor nodded, grabbing the tray with one hand and holding [Daughter's name] other hand, as the three of you walked into the house.

[Daughter's name] let go of Connor's and your hand, running off to the fireplace.

"Careful bub don't get too close," You called out to her, as she sat by the fireplace. She scooted back. Watching the flames.

Connor placed the tray on the table. Coming over to you and wrapping his arms around you. Placing his chin on your shoulder. Slightly swaying you.

"I love you so much, I can't wait to meet this little one," Connor spoke softly. Pressing a soft kiss on your cheek while his hand moved to your stomach resting on your stomach. Your heart rate sped up a bit, as you turned to look at him.

"Do you think we should tell her," You asked, looking at your daughter and then back to Connor.

"Not until Christmas," He spoke. Connor pressed another kiss to your cheek, as you looked at your daughter, laying near the fireplace. Connor looked at your daughter as well. Counting down the days till Christmas hit so they could tell, [daughter's name] that she was going to have a sibling next year....

FEEDBACK AND REBLOGS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!