Connor Rhodes Finding Out You Have A Child From A Previous Relationship

❛❛ "They find out you have a child from a previous relationship" with connor rhodes ❜❜– EzzyGamer {watty requested}

WARNINGS: FLUFF.

Connor found out when he came over unannounced.

Connor gave you a surprise. You stared at him in shock.

"Connor... What are you doing here?" You stuttered out. still standing in the doorway of the half-opened door.

"I came with dinner." He announced. Holding up a takeaway bag.

You gave him a weak smile. Trying to think of some excuse.

But it's too late, the damage is already done. Your child comes over towards you.

Hugging your legs tightly, while peeking at the stranger at the door.

"Who's this mommy?" Your child asks you. Staring at Connor in curiosity. While Connor stared at your child in shock.

You gulped rapidly. Lowering yourself towards your child.

"Hey, munchkin, why don't you brush your teeth, and then choose a book, and I will come and read it to you." You spoke softly. Making them nod their head. Giving the strange man one last curious glance, before rushing off.

You composed yourself, as you stood up straight. Facing Connor and giving him a weak smile.

"Connor...Look..." You started to say, but Connor cut you off.

"You have a child?" Connor squeaked out.

"Yes, I was going to tell you." You replied.

"Are you still seeing the father of the child?" He asked.

"What? No, he is way long gone." You answered him.

"Look, Connor, I was going to tell you, I have a kid. It's just most men when I tell them they take off; I was just scared you would do the same." You rambled out.

Connor quickly cupped the side of your face. Making you look at him in anticipation.

"I'm not going to break up with you because you have a child. I love you, y/n, so much." Connor reassured you.

"Do you want to meet them?" You asked, smiling at him.

"Of course." Connor responded.

You quickly opened the door wider for him to enter. Connor quickly enters your house.

"I wish I would have gotten more food." Connor joked. Making you let out a chuckle.

Connor quickly places the takeaway bag on your kitchen counter.

Then turning to look at you. Smiling at you.

You quickly guided him towards your child's room.

Your hand wrapped around the doorknob. Twisting the doorknob. Opening the door to the room.

"Mommy, I choose a book." Your child shouted excitedly. Her face lit up with happiness.

Her eyes quickly looked over to Connor giving him a curious look. As she swayed.

"Honey, this is Connor, my boyfriend. And Connor this is c/n, my (daughter/son)." You introduced them.

Your child went all shy. While Connor took the opportunity and walked over towards them.

Crouching down in front of them. Giving them an encouraging smile.

"Hey, c/n. I'm Connor Rhodes, Your mommy's boyfriend." Connor introduced himself.

C/n looked at you. You gave them an encouraging smile. They then looked back at Connor. Smiling shyly at him.

"C/n." They replied. Making Connor smile.

You leaned against the doorframe. Watching them interact.

Falling more in love with Connor. As he put a smile on your child's face.

FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!