XMAS BINGO; Secret Santa w/ Connor Rhodes Hc

❄WARNINGS: errors I missed, fluff, friends to lovers.

❄AUTHORS NOTE: please note Xmas requesting is closed. But you can request non-Xmas things for Chicago med.

❄DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

Maggie placed a gift next to you. You looked up from the paperwork you were signing. Giving her a questionable look."This is for you, from your secret Santa," She spoke. Arching an eyebrow."Thank you," You spoke. Smiling at them, then looking at the gift. You returned your attention to the paperwork.April and Maggie shared a look, not that you noticed."Aren't you going to open it?" Maggie questioned."I think I will wait till Christmas eve, it can be the present I open before Christmas," You spoke."You should definitely open it now," April spoke.Maggie and April continued to encourage you to open the present.You let out a defeated sigh and finally gave in."Okay, I will open it," You sighed in defeat. Making them smile.You carefully unwrapped the present.Maggie and April watched on in anticipation.A gasp left your mouth, as you looked at the gift. Tears welling in your eyes. Heart-warming at the gift.Maggie and April looked strangely at each other. They didn't understand.You couldn't believe your eyes. You knew who gave this to you. You were overwhelmed with so many emotions that you didn't pay any attention to Maggie and April. He had feelings for you. You thought the two of you were just friends, and it was one-sided. But now it was obvious he had feelings for you. Given that this was the exact present you told him you wanted to receive from your significant other, that it would show you how much you truly mean to them, how much they love you. You quickly rushed off, going to find Connor. Paying no mind to April and Maggie calling after you.You finally found him, scrubbing his hands before he did the surgery.You rushed to him."Connor," You called out, making him turn around.Before he could even say anything, your hands grabbed the side of his face. the present still in your hand. Closing the distance between him and you. Your lips pressed against his. It was a kiss that told him of your feelings.Connor was surprised at first, but then his hands grabbed the side of your face as he deepened the kiss.Neither of you noticed a presence in the room. Too focused on the kiss. Eyes closed.Until the two of you heard a cough.Pulling away from each other. Turning to look at the person who interrupted. It was a nurse."This is cute and all, but you have a patient in the operating room, Dr. Rhodes," The nurse grumbled.You playfully arched an eyebrow at him. Making Connor smile."Better get to Dr. Rhodes," You playfully spoke."Before I go in there, there is one last thing I have to do," He spoke. Making you give him a playful look."What is it?" You asked. Looking at him curiously.Instead of answering you. he pressed a passionate kiss on your lips, taking your breath away. When he pulled away he rested his forehead against yours.Both of you breathing heavily.Looking at each other in awe."I love you," Both of you spoke at the same time.Smiling giddily at each other....

Likes are amazing, but comments/feedback are gems! Hope you lovelies like it!