XMAS BINGO; Kiss Under The Mistletoe w/ Matt Casey

❄PAIRINGS: Matt Casey x F!Reader

❄FEATURING: Y/n, Matt Casey, [Son's name]

❄SYNOPSIS: new year, new beginnings. Jay and Y/n get back together for the sake of their daughter, but will it work or will y/n fall into the arms of her returning best friend?

❄WARNINGS: errors I missed, smut, sex, 18+, nsfw, unprotected sex [wrap it before you tap it], fluff, mistletoe, I'm sure I forgot something.

❄w/c: 893

❄AUTHORS NOTE: I might have changed it a bit just the son is asleep when she gets home. Yes Christmas is over but I want to get these done so they don't get put on hold again for Christmas in 2023 only 1/2 more to go

❄DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

As soon as you entered your home you shared with your husband Matt and [son's name].

The house was oddly quiet. It was only 8 pm on a Friday, normally [son's name] and Matt was still up, but they weren't.

Frowning you walked to [son's name] bedroom. Opening the door quietly. Taking a peak inside the room. His night light was on. You smiled softly as you saw [son's name] fast asleep. You quietly closed the door again, walking silently to the master bedroom.

You opened the door as silently as possible. Cringing as the door slightly squeaked. Your footsteps were soft as you walked into the master bedroom. Closing the door softly behind you.

The warm light of the lamp lightened the room. Stripping your clothing off, till you were in your lingerie. Opening the top drawer of the tallboy. Grabbing one of Matt's shirts. Putting it on. The shirt swan on you. You took your bra off underneath the shirt.

You heard the sound of a whistle coming from behind you. You turned around to see Matt sitting on the bed. His back resting on the headboard. Your heart filled with joy, as you smiled at him. You quickly made your way over to him. Reaching the end of the bed in a second.

Getting on the bed. You crawled your way over to Matt. Crawling on top of him.

"Hey," You spoke. Staring into each other's eyes.

"Hi," He spoke. Your eyes caught sight of a mistletoe hanging above the bedhead. Making you smirk.

His eyes darkened with lust. You leaned closer to him. Your heart beating faster.

Your lips pressed against lips feverishly. His hands grabbed your jawline, the kiss turning heated.

Matt's hands slide away from your jawline, and down toward your waist. Pushing his body forward, he quickly flipped you over onto your back. Making you let out a gasp.

His hands grabbed the hem of his shirt that you were wearing. Tugging it upwards. He broke the kiss to pull the shirt over your head, tossing it to the side. His lips immediately pressed against yours feverishly. Your hands grab his shirt and tug it up.

You pulled your lips away from his, as you pulled his shirt over his head carelessly discarding It to the side.

Your hands grab his face. Your lips pressed against his heatedly.

Matt's hands trailed down your body. He broke the kiss to trail his lips down your face. Your head tilted back.

Matt's lips reached your stomach. His fingers looped underneath the waistband of your panties. He tugged them down, his lips trailed down to your legs, till he reached your ankle. He removed his lips. Kissing your other leg, till he reached your inner thigh.

Your hands grabbed his hair tightly. Pulling him up towards you. Matt obliged.

Your lips immediately pressed against his feverishly. His hands rested on your waist.

You let go of his hair, to grab the waistband of his boxers, tugging them down to release his throbbing member. His cock sprung up and pressed against your stomach. Your hand grabbed his cock, gently stroking it. Making Matt moan in your mouth. You continued to stroke him for a few minutes before guiding his cock to your wet heat.

One of Matt's hands grabbed your wrist holding his cock, helping you push him in. The both of you moan in pleasure. Pulling away from the kiss. Matt slid into you full. Bottoming out. He waited for a few seconds before pulling out and sliding back in again. His hands grabbed your hips, while your hands grabbed his waist. Legs wrapped around his as he picked up the pace.

His head resting in the crook of your neck. Muffling his moans. With every thrust Matt hit your G-spot, making your toes curl.

Pleasure coursed through your body, as you mewled his name. Matt moaned louder as your walls tightened around his cock.

Both of you were in bliss. Matt sucked the skin of your neck, leaving a love bite. One of his hands slipped away from your hip towards where he and you were connected. Rubbing your clit.

You could feel yourself getting closer to your release. Matt could tell too. He quickened his pace. Making you moan loudly. With a few more thrusts your orgasm arose. Taking over your body in intense waves. Your fingernails dug into his sides. Your walls tightened around him then released, as you came around him.

Matt gave one last sloppy thrust before he climaxed. Stilling inside of you as he came hard. Spilling his seed inside of you. Matt stayed inside of you for a few more minutes before pulling out. Pressing a soft kiss against your shoulder. He wrapped his arm around you. Pulling you closer to his side.

Your eyes fluttered closed as sleep took over you.

Matt kissed your forehead. Lips lingering there.

"I hope this time we get a baby," He spoke. He looked down at you, noticing you were fast asleep. He wrapped his other arm around you pulling you closer to him, as he left soft kisses on the top of your head....

LIKES ARE AWESOME, BUT COMMENTS/FEEDBACK ARE GEMS! HOPE YOU LOVELIES LIKED IT! 💜