NSFW ALPHABET w/ Jay Halstead

Requested by corebore123

WARNINGS: 18+, NSFW CONTENT, SEXUAL CONTENT, smut, sex.

A/N: GOT A JAY HALSTEAD OR ONE CHICAGO REQUEST? SEND IT IN! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Jay is very attentive and caring after sex. As well as worn out.

Jay likes to know if you are okay after both of you have sex.

So, it is no surprise if he asks, "Are you okay?", "Are you hurt?", "Did I hurt you?", "How are you feeling?". While caressing your jawline. Looking intently in your eyes.

Jay will also ask if you are hungry or thirsty.

Taking a shower together. Or a bath.

Once both of you have finished showering. {Well after having another round of sex in the shower/bath. Then cleaning up. You put his shirt on which makes him stare at you in awe.

Jay loves to cuddle after sex. Whether it is spooning, or you are resting your head against his chest.

Absently drawing patterns on his chest. While he either plays with your hair or traces his fingers up and down your arm.

Tender kisses on your forehead. And the top of your head.
B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Probably his arms. He likes to work out on them. Gaining muscle on them. Also, likes it when you grab them as well.

Jay's favourite body part of yours has to be your mouth.

He finds your lips irresistible. The way they feel/press against his lips and body. Plus, down below in that area is blissful.

He often just stares at your lips/mouth going into a daydream.
C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

He will opt to pull out or cum in you depends.

Cumming on your stomach, or in you. Depends on the sex position you are in. if it is from behind then it is on your back and ass.

He comes in your mouth when you give him a blowjob. Looking at him while you swallow his cum.

Jay will swallow your cum when he gives you oral.

When he is fingering you, and you cum on his fingers, he will lick/suck your cum off his fingers. All the while looking at you.

Or making you suck/lick your cum off his fingers.
D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He secretly likes it when you are the Dom.

He often fantasies about you dominating him. And well him being the sub.

Mostly your Dom side comes out when you are jealous.
E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Jay is experienced. He has been with other women before you. Whether it was one-night stands, flings or girlfriends. He knows how to satisfy you.
F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Mostly missionary. Yes, it is vanilla and old fashioned. But at least he gets to see your facial expressions face to face. The expressions you make as he thrusts into you. Your O face. His and your bodies pressed together.