A Helping Hand | Antonio Dawson

REQUESTED BY ANON; hey , can i request Antonio Dawson x reader?

Where they are together and reader got seriously injured and go to the hospital and after Antonio takes care of her

Pairings: Antonio Dawson x Fem!Reader

Featuring: Antonio Dawson, Y/n, unnamed doctors, and nurses

Summary: Y/n gets seriously injured and must go to the hospital. Antonio takes care of her.

Warnings: fluff, injury, hospitals, comfort, error's I missed.

w/c: 1030

Antonio pressed his foot down hard on the accelerator. Speeding through the red light. Not caring if he broke the road rules. Getting pulled over was the least of his problems. He was more concerned about getting to lakeshore hospital as fast as he could.

Maybe a guardian angel was looking out for Antonio, or it was just his lucky day. He made it to the hospital without getting pulled over or getting into a serious car crash.

Antonio parked his car in the hospital's car park. Putting the handbrake up. Then put the car in park. Antonio quickly got out of the car. Slamming the door shut. Antonio rushed into lakeshore. Going straight to the nurse's station.

"Where's [full name]? What room is she in? Is she okay?" Antonio shot out question after question. As the nurse typed your name into the system.

"She's okay... She is in recovery, Are you..." The nurse spoke only for Antonio to cut her off.

"I'm her boyfriend," Antonio spoke.

The nurse looked back at the screen. she then told Antonio your room number, and what floor it was on. Antonio thanked her. Rushing to the elevator. Pressing the floor number your room was on. The elevator ascended to the floor. Making a ding as the doors slid open. Antonio rushed into the floor wing. Rushing to the room you were in. nurses and doctors casting looks at him.

Antonio barged into the room. Seeing you lying on the hospital bed. Your right leg was in a cast. You had a litter of cuts on your face.

You gave him a dreamy smile. Obviously drugged up on whatever they gave you.

"Baby... I broke my leg and my ribs," You cooed. Stretching your arms out towards him. Wincing slightly.

"Babe," Antonio spoke. Rushing over to you.

"I was so worried about you," Antonio gasped out. Wrapping his arms around you delicately. Feeling slightly relieved you were semi-okay.

Antonio pulled away, making you frown. He carefully sat down on the bed beside you. One hand taking ahold of your hand. Gently intertwining his fingers with yours. His other hand resting on your cheek. Making your heart rate accelerate the heart monitor beating.

"You always make my heart race," You spoke dreamily. Staring at him in awe. Antonio smiled goofily. Trying to hold back a small chuckle at how corny that sounded.

The sound of the door opening caused Antonio and you to look away from each other. Seeing a doctor enter.

"Miss l/n, I'm glad your up, how are you?" The doctor asked.

"Great, amazing now that my boyfriend is here," You beamed. Still high.

Antonio shot the doctor a smile. The doctor smiled back.

"I've got some good news for you," The doctor spoke.

"The good news is you get to go home tomorrow," The doctor spoke. Making you smile wide.

"Yay," You beamed.

"I'll leave you to it," The doctor spoke, before walking out of the room.

"So, do you remember how you hurt yourself?" Antonio asked.

Your gaze cast down to your lap.

"I tripped," You mumbled. Adverting your gaze. Antonio let out a small chuckle. Grabbing your chin. Turning your face to look at him.

"I'm going to have to wrap you up in bubble wrap," Antonio joked. Making you giggle. A smile forming on your lips...

Antonio stayed with you the whole night. Worrying about you. He avoided being thrown out. He wasn't going to leave you alone. He messaged your friend to pack some clothes for you in an overnight back.

Sleeping on the bed with you. Sleeping on his side.

Antonio woke up to the sound of a pen touching paper. He woke up. Eyes fluttering open. His eyes adjusting to the lighting.

"Morning don't worry I won't tell anyone you slept here," The doctor spoke as they checked your vitals.

A minute later you woke up. Antonio had gotten off the bed. Sitting down beside the bed. As the doctor did their examination. Taking the cannula off, as well as the other leads.

"Everything looks good, a nurse will be in soon to show you how to use the crutches," The doctor spoke. Smiling at you as well as smiling at Antonio before walking out of the room.

Antonio helped you get up and get changed. As soon as you finished putting your clothes on the nurse walked in. holding crutches in her hands. Smiling cheerfully.

She quickly got you familiar with the crutches and how to use them. Giving you discharge papers to sign, before leaving you on your merry way. You signed the papers, handing them to the nurse.

Antonio helped you out with the crutches. Taking the overnight bag with him. Slinging it over his shoulder as he helped you out of the hospital and towards the car. You repeatedly told him you were fine when he tried to help you out.

"I should have parked closer," Antonio cursed himself. Making you smile.

"It's alright, abbe," You reassured him as he unlocked the door. Opening the door for you and helping you in.

Antonio was going to put the seat belt on you, but you swatted his hand away. Narrowing your eyes at him.

Antonio pulled back. Shutting the door instead. He quickly walked over to the driver's side. Getting in and outing the key in the ignition. Turning the car on and driving away. Going back home.

Antonio helped you out of the car. Helping you walk into the apartment he shared with you. Opening the door for you. Antonio helped you through the door. Guiding you to the couch. Helping you sit down on the couch. Helping you elevate your leg.

"Do you want anything? Food? Meds? Water?" Antonio asked. You shook your head no.

"No, just cuddles, " You responded. Giving him a pleading look. Making Antonio smile. He quickly sat beside you. Wrapping his arms around you. Pulling you close to his chest. You rested your head against his chest. Letting out a content sigh. Closing your eyes as he pressed soft kisses on the top of your head. He was happy to have you safe in his arms....

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!