Mistakes | Jay Halstead FT Will Halstead

❛❛Not sure if ya do angst or not How about jay spent some time in a coma after Angela shooting him and in that time reader and Jay's brother will have a drunken one night stand she's pregnant and is afraid the baby is wills but it's Jay's and she has to tell him the truth once he wakes?❜❜-Anon

Pairings: Jay Halstead x Fem!Reader, Will Halstead x Fem!Reader {One Night Stand)

Featuring: Jay Halstead, y/n (Reader), Will Halstead, Natalie Manning,

Summary: y/n has a drunken one night stand with Will, then the next morning she finds out she is pregnant, who is the father Will or Jay?

WARNINGS: cheating, lying, hospital, Jealous!Will, smut, sex, unprotected sex, mentions of a past relationship between Will and reader, pregnancy, medical stuff I got wrong, errors I missed.

Word Count:4488

A/N: Got a Jay Halstead or Chicago PD request? Send it in! REQUESTS ARE OPEN! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED! Want to be added to the tag list? just message me!

Will let out a sigh as he watched you hold onto Jay's hand. looking at him intently. Will's shifted just ended but he didn't want to go home just yet. He was concerned about you. He swung his bag over his shoulder.

He grabbed one of the nurse's forearms. Making her stop and turn around to face Will. Looking at Will in annoyance.

"That women in there, did she eat or drink anything or leave the room at any time?" Will asked. Pointing his finger at you.

"Don't know," She responded. Shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly. Making Will get frustrated.

Will gave her a fake smile. Letting her go. She walked off in a rush, muttering something rude about Will to herself. Will looked at you once more before he walked off to the cafeteria.

Will smiled at the waitress as she handed him the sandwich and bottle of water.

"Thank you," Will thanked her. He turned around. Walking back to the room Jay was in.

"Hey, I got you a sandwich and a bottle of water," Will announced as he walked into the room.

"I'm not hungry nor thirsty," You spoke. Eyes not leaving Jay. Will sighed.

"A little break, won't hurt, you can't keep having showers in his hospital room, and sleeping on that chair," Will spoke. Making you shake your head from side to side. Will sighed. Putting the sandwich and bottle of water on the bedside table. He quickly walked to the side you were on. Sitting down on the bed behind you. Resting his hand on your shoulder.

"You can't keep doing this to yourself, y/n," Will spoke. But you just ignored him.

"Please, y/n, just come back to my place, get some rest, and I can take you back here in the morning," Will spoke again.

"I can't leave him," You replied in a hoarse voice. Making Will let out a sigh.

"Don't make me sedate you," Will threatened you. Making you let out a sigh of defeat.

"Okay," You sighed. Making Will smile. He got up from the bed. While you leaned closer to Jay. Lowering your head down to his face and pressing a soft kiss on his forehead, then his lips. Pulling away from his lips. Resting your forehead against his.

"I love you, so much, Jay. You hold on, don't die on me." You pleaded. Tears welling up in your eyes. Heart feeling heavy.

"Y/n," Will spoke. Making you sniffle. You nodded your head. Looking at Jay with a painful expression.