[1] Jay Halstead FT. Mob!Boss Roman Reigns

Roman finding you with Jay Halstead after you fled from him two months ago

Everything in your life was now starting to go right. After fleeing from your ex, who happened to be a mob boss, you ended up in Chicago, where you met another guy, who happened to be a detective at Chicago PD at the 21st district. You kept your past in the past, hoping it would stay in the past. Unfortunately for you fate wasn't on your side.

Jay smiled at you. Adoration shining in his eyes, as he held both your hands in his. Both of you were at a small café, having lunch, when the sound of a deep voice, one that you never wanted to hear again spoke.

"I'm getting déjà vu, just by looking at the both of you, so cute," Roman spoke in a taunting tone.

Jay clenched his jaw as he turned his gaze towards the strange man. He didn't know who he was, but you did.

You gulped. Finding the right words to say. But you couldn't say anything. Roman smirked at you ignoring Jay. His eyes were only on you. Which made you shake in fear. Jay saw your body language. His protective side bubbling to the surface.

Roman leaned in closer to you, but Jay got up. His chair scraping against the floor. Jay walked in front of you. Blocking Roman's view of you. Roman smirked smugly at Jay. As Jay sized him up.

Roman looked behind Jay.

"It's not over yet, till I say it is," Roman threatened in a low tone, it made you shake. Roman smiled at your reaction.

"Wipe that stupid smile off your face, " Jay growled. Making Roman look at Jay again.

"Careful, wouldn't want anything to happen to you," Roman threatened before casting you a cocky smirk, as he turned around and walked away. As you shook in fear. Jay turned around to face you immediately cupping the side of your face. Your heart was beating wildly.

"Are you okay? Who has that? I can help you, just tell me," Jay asked.

"Not here, can we go home," You pleaded. As tears pricked your eyes. Jay nodded his head. Helping you stand up. He grabbed your handbag.  Wrapping his arm around you, as the two of you left the cafe, bystanders looking. You nestled into Jay's side. You had to run again, you couldn't stay here, he found you...