Matt Casey KinkOctober Prompt #1

Anon: For KinkOctober could you do sexting for Matt Casey where the reader is stuck at Med for a night shift and Matt is home alone. Thank you and your work is amazing + Anon: Okay office sex with Matt Casey as you have his favorite lace bra and panties hidden underneath your doctor scrubs

KINK PROMPTS USED: sexting + office sex

Pairings: Matt Casey x Doctor!Reader

Featuring: Matt Casey, Y/n

Summary: sexting turns into something more.

Warnings: dirty talk. Office sex, sexting, sex, smut, wrap it before you tap it, errors I missed, probably shit because I'm hella sick.

w/c: 944

A/N: so, I combined two requests together. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

Matt let out a sigh of boredom as he looked around the house. Trying to think of anything to do while you were at the hospital on a night shift. Matt decided to grab his phone. Unlocking it and going into his messaging app. He quickly clicked your name. Sending you a quick text. How is work going? Miss you. He sent. Looking at the phone screen as he waited for you to reply.

A few minutes went by, and he didn't receive a reply. Till his phone pinged. Vibrating in his hand.

Miss you too. Quite, for now, doing paperwork, what are you up to? You replied. Making Matt smile. He quickly typed.

Miss you more, extremely bored, wish you were here. He replied. Pressing send. He watched as three dots appeared then disappeared.

He felt slightly bummed out that you didn't reply. Just when he was about to lose hope, you replied.

His eyes widened as he saw a picture of your bra. Your scrub shirt was lifted, revealing you in his favourite lace bra. Matt felt his bulge grow. He hoped you were wearing the matching underwear.

That's so hot, He replied. Making himself more comfortable on the couch. Undoing his pants.

Mmmm, I wish you were touching them. You texted underneath the photo. Matt let out a moan. slipping his hand down his jeans and boxers.

He grabbed his shaft. Slowly pumping his hand up.

God, you are killing me. Matt texted. One hand was winking his cock, while the other one was holding his phone.

Or maybe you could place your cock between and I could hold my boobs around your shaft and titty fuck your cock. You texted him.

"Fuck" Matt groaned. Moving his hand faster.

Fuck. He texted you. But for some reason, you weren't texting back. Matt let out a groan, coming to the realization that you were treating a patient, but he was horny. He tried to jerk off but he couldn't. He pulled his hand away from his cock throbbing shaft. Fixing his jeans back up.

He was going to visit you at the hospital. Matt fixed himself up. Getting up and grabbing his keys as well as the house keys. Opening the door and locking up the house. He quickly went to his truck getting in and driving to lakeshore.

He needed you.

Matt smiled at your colleges as he walked past them. Trying to hide his bulge.

"She's in her office," One of them spoke. Whispering something to another nurse. They giggled as Matt quickly made his way to your office. Opening the door and letting himself in. You heard the sound of your door opening and closing thinking it was one of the nurses, you stopped yourself from speaking as you heard heavy footsteps. You turned around to see Matt. You bite your lower lip as you put the file back in the cabinet file.

Matt took huge strides towards you. Cupping your jaw with both of his hands. He kissed you with so much need. It knocked you off your feet. Lucky Matt was holding you. He backed you up till you hit the edge of your desk. Letting out a moan. Hands gripping his jacket as Matt deepened the kiss. grinding against you.

Clothes were taken off in a rush as the kiss got heated. Though Matt had to break the kiss to take your scrub shirt off.

Matt let out a moan as he saw you wearing his favourite lacy lingerie. He quickly took them off, while you took his boxers off.

Matt placed you on your desk, hovering above you. As his lips never left yours. Both of you were naked.

Matt pulled away from the kiss. Looking into your eyes. you nodded your head. Matt kissed you again as he grabbed his shaft aligning the tip with your entrance. He slowly entered you as he kissed you slowly. Your hands wrapped around his neck. Moaning into the kiss. Legs wrapping around his waist.

Matt's hands grabbed your waist as he slowly thrusted into you. Breaking the kiss. Trailing kisses down your jawline to your neck.

His thrusts were slow at first till he started to get faster. Head lolling back and hitting the desk.

One of Matt's hands slipped away from your waist. Grabbing hold of your boob and squeezing it. You let out a moan. Toes curling as pleasure coursed through your body. Walls clenching around his cock.

Matt was close to coming inside of you but he wanted you to come first. So, he fastened his pace. Still massaging your boob. As he buried his head in the crook of your neck.

He could tell you were getting closer by how tight you were holding on, and the way you moaned.

A familiar sensation formed in the pit of your stomach. You unwrapped your arms from his neck, to grab a hold of his back. Your fingernails digging into his back. Tightening your legs around his waist.

"Matt," You breathlessly moaned out as your orgasm washed over you. Digging your fingernails into his skin even more. Holding on tighter as you come, Matt come as well. Moaning your name into the crook of your neck. Both of you moaning loudly.

Matt collapsed onto you, still inside of you as he pressed a soft kiss in the crook of your neck. As the two of you breathe heavily. Coming down from a high.

"I love you," Matt spoke against your neck. Making you smile. You ran your fingers through his hair.

"I love you too," You spoke breathlessly. Matt looks up at you, smiling softly....