Double The Fun | Matt Casey FT Antonio Dawson *NSFW*

❛❛ Would love to see a smut of casey x reader x Antonio if that's possible. Something to do with Halloween costumes and getting their opinions and it all goes wrong into a threesome???❜❜-hazelsmith1994

Pairings: Antonio Dawson x Reader, Matt Casey x Reader

Featuring: Antonio Dawson, Y/n (Reader), Matt Casey.

Summary: Y/n gets Matt and Antonio's opinion on Halloween costumes only for it to turn heated.

WARNINGS: smut, sex, oral (female receiving), threesomes, light choking, 18+, double penetration, unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it), errors (cause Grammarly likes to miss some), rip ovaries.

Word Count: 1911

A/N: Got an Antonio Dawson or Matt Casey or One Chicago request? Send it in.

Matt and Antonio sat on your bed. Waiting patiently for you to come out with the next Halloween costume you wanted their opinion on. Their heads looked up in the direction of the master bathroom door.

Their eyes darkening with lust as you walked out in a tight black bodysuit. Cat ears on your head. A black choker around your neck. Black fishnet garter tights, as well as black knee-high boots and a tail. Both men bite their lower lip. Feeling their bulges grow in their pants.

"So, what do you think?" You asked them. Giving them a pleading look, as you bit your lower lip while twirling the tail in between your fingers. this only seemed to make their erection grow.

Antonio and Matt looked at each other. Nodding their heads. This seemed to make you grow anxious. They turned their attention back to you. Giving you a mischievous smile.

"We love it, In fact, We want to rip it off of you." Antonio spoke. Making you open your mouth in shock. You quickly closed it. Antonio's words sinking in. You felt yourself get slightly wet. Making you clench your thighs together. This made Antonio and Matt smirk devilishly.

"Do you want Matt and I to have you? Both of us pleasuring you at the same time?" Antonio asked. As you bit your lips. Getting wetter and wetter by the second. You nodded your head yes. Making both men smile.

You took the first step. Sauntering over to them. Making them moan.

You stopped in front of them. Standing in between them. Their eyes raking over your body. Both of them moaned as they looked at your boobs. Reaching both your hands towards Antonio and Matt. Gently caressing their jawlines with your fingers. Making their eyes flutter slightly. You pulled away smirking at them. As you looked at Antonio and Matt with a devilish smirk.

You quickly straddled Antonio taking him off guard. Lowering your head down towards his. Antonio looked at you intently. As your eyes fluttered closed. Pressing your lips against his softly. Grinding against his pelvis. Making Antonio groan into the kiss. His fingers raking through your hair. Gripping your hair tightly, as he deepened the kiss. Your hands resting on the sides of his neck.

Matt let out a moan, as he watched you make out with Antonio. His hand palming his covered erection, biting his bottom lip.

You pulled away from Antonio. Panting, as you tried to regain some air in your lungs. Eyes darkened with lust. You gave Antonio a smirk, then turned your attention towards Matt. Taking your bottom lip in between your teeth. Giving him a seductive look, while beckoning him to come closer to you so, you could kiss him. Antonio's fingers loosened from your hair. His hands falling to your waist and gripping it.

Matt obliged, coming closer to you. Leaning forwards towards you. your fingers clasping underneath is chin, as your lips captured his lips. Kissing him feverishly all the while grinding against Antonio's crotch. Matt's hands cupped the side of your face. Pulling you closer to him. Both of you moaning into the kiss.