Baby Love | Connor Rhodes

REQUESTED BY Anon: I was reading the that hc you did were Connor found out reader had a kid from a prev partner & then baby fever part in the pregnancy series and I came up w/ a Connor concept; he gets baby fever when he sees you with your child reader can be a nurse as well and he wants a baby with you.

Pairings: Connor Rhodes x Nurse!Reader [Single!Mom!Reader]

Featuring: Connor Rhodes, Y/n, Y/n's child

Summary: Connor gets struck by baby fever and wants a child of his own with y/n

Warnings: fluff, baby fever, errors I missed.

w/c: 404

A/N: REQUESTS ARE OPEN! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

Connor leaned against the door frame of the daycare that was in Gaffney. Beaming with happiness as he watched you play with your four-year-old son. A cheerful smile on your face, as you picked him up. Kissing his cheek repeatedly. Hugging him softly. Your son wrapped his little arms around you. Beaming at you.

Connor felt his heart flutter. He wanted a baby with you so bad. He loved [son's name] like he was his own, but he wanted to have a baby with you. He wanted a sister or brother for [son's name]. he just wasn't sure how to bring it up to you. He wasn't sure if you were on the same page either.

Connor pushed himself off the door frame as he saw you turn around. Walking over to him.

"Look it's Connor," You beamed, as your son's face lit up with excitement as he saw Connor. Wiggling his way out of your arms. You gently placed your son down on the ground. Making him run towards Connor. Connor crouched down to [son's name] level. Stretching out his arms.

"Connor," [Son's name] beamed out. As he collided into Connor's chest. Wrapping his tiny arms around Connor. Connor felt his heart flutter. At the four-year-old's affection.

"Hey, little buddy," Connor cooed.

"Sorry, I just had to see him, did you need me to consult on a case?" You spoke. Walking up to them.

"No, I just wanted to know where you were," Connor spoke.

You smiled at him, as he picked up [Son's name]. Letting out a fake grunt. Pretending that [son's name] was heavy. You let out a giggle. Connor looked at you to see you smiling at them. But your eyes still held sadness. Now he knew why you visited [son's name] at daycare.

"One of those cases," Connor asked. Making you look at the ground, then at him. You gave him a sad smile nodding your head.

"But at the end of the day I get to see this little guy," You cooed. Smiling brightly at your precious little boy. Pinching his cheek lightly. Making the little boy giggle. Making your whole face lit up with happiness even your eyes. Connor smiled at [son's name] and you. Only making his desire to have a baby with you grow even more. Though he knew right now wasn't the best time to bring up the conversation. But one day he would...