NSFW ALPHABET w/ Kevin Atwater

❛❛ Can you please do an nsfw or fluff for Kevin (nsfw alphabet)❜❜-sophiac0846

WARNINGS: this headcanons contains smut and sexual content, 18 +, nsfw, smut, sex, oral.

A/N: Got a Kevin Atwater or Chicago P.D. request? Send it in. Requests are open! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Kevin is a total sweetheart after sex. He likes to make sure you are comfortable. Ask if you are okay or if he hurt you. He also likes to compliment you after sex, telling you how amazing you are. How beautiful you are.

Ask if you are hungry or thirsty. He will also get you a glass of water.

Clean you up, either with a warm wet washcloth or a nice warm bath, or shower.

He will leave soft kisses on your lips. Forehead, shoulder, neck and your forehead. He likes to hug after sex.

He likes to reassure you as well, that he loves you.
B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Probably more his abs or hands, biceps. Depends. He knows you have a thing for his hands, thighs, abs and back.

Kevin adores all of your body, though if he had to pick one it would have to be your lips. He loves the way they feel when they are wrapped around his cock, or how they feel against his lips and his body.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Anywhere really. Face, mouth, inside of you, on your stomach, ass, back. Mainly inside of you. But he will ask first before coming on you.
D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Kevin won't admit this, but he often finds himself daydreaming about you a lot. Whether it is sexual or non-sexual. You are always invading his thoughts.
E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Kevin knows how to please a woman. Though saying that not every women's sexual needs are the same. So, it took him a while to find out what makes you orgasm, and what you like.
F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Good ole missionary. Kevin likes to look at you, and the facial expressions you make while he is thrusting in and out of you.

Your legs wrapped around his waist. Pining your hands above your head and holding it there or grabbing a hold of his biceps.

Kevin likes kissing you as well. Whether it is on your lips, shoulders, or neck.

Grabbing a hold of your boobs and sucking on them.

He likes to spice it up.

Holding onto your ankles and bending your legs. Bending your legs up to your chest.

Your legs hooked around his neck.

Putting your legs together or spreading them apart. Or keeping them together and straight up. Or putting them on his shoulders.

Laying down on your back, while he is on his side. Legs are intertwined, or with one of your legs lifted.
G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He likes to be goofy during sex. He wants to make you feel comfortable, and he wants to make sure you have fun during sex.
H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

It's not too long but it's not too short. He will groom it if it gets too long or it needs taming.
I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Kevin is a total romantic during sex.

He loves to make you feel comfortable and loved during sex.

So, whether it is a romantic song, or rose petals on the bed or floor or trailing to the bedroom.

Candles lit.

He loves to hold your hand during sex, as well as kiss you.

Praising you.
J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He only does it if you aren't around or you go off on holiday or some sort of work commit.

Mostly it is to the thought of the last sexual encounter he has had with you.

He rarely does it. Holding off till you come home.
K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Praise kink, hair pulling, light spanking, food play, foreplay, roleplay.
L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

His bedroom, anywhere in the house. It's a privacy thing. He prefers to have sex in the house he shares with you.

If you convince him to have sex somewhere else, then he will cave in.
M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Your moans, the way you bite your lower lip, wearing tight clothes that hug your curves.

How your body reacts to his touches.
N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Anything that makes you uncomfortable or puts you in danger. Belittling you, calling you a whore or slut etc.
O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He prefers to give more than receiving. But he isn't going to complain if

Kevin is more of a giver than a receiver. He isn't going to argue when you give him oral. The way your mouth feels around his cock. His hands entangled in your hair as you bob your head up and down. He just prefers to give you oral.

He loves to watch your facial expressions as he eats you out. He loves how your hands grab the bedsheets or grab his shoulders. Holding your hips down. He loves to watch you tremble.
P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Kevin is more of a slow and sensual guy. Sometimes a bit rough and fast.
Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He loves quickies, on lunch breaks, in the morning, at lunch, in between shift breaks.
R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He prefers to stick to the stuff he is comfortable with.
S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

Kevin can go for hours until you are too exhausted to move.
T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He doesn't hate them; he is okay if you use them.
U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Kevin likes to tease you, to the point you are a trembling mess. Begging for him to please you or at least make you orgasm. He loves to edge you to the point of your orgasm then suddenly stop.
V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He isn't loud, but he isn't quite either. He likes to moan, grunt and groan as well as a whimper.
W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Kevin likes to overstimulate you. To the point you either blackout or at a loss of breath, gasping for air.

He loves how your body reacts to his touches. Trembling at his touch.
X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

About six inches, and thick.
Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

It's in between. It's not high or low, somewhere in the middle. If you are horny or he is horny then sex will occur.
Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Kevin likes to wait a little bit after you fall asleep. He wants to make sure you are comfortable before he goes to sleep.