Sacrificing Yourself To Save Him w/ Will Halstead

❛❛ Sacrificing yourself to save them. Will halstead. Oh and pretty please 👁👄👁❜❜-EzzyGamer

WARNINGS: angst, death, blood, sad!will, snipper!jay.

A/N: Git a Will Halstead or Chicago PD or One Chicago request? Send it in! REQUESTS ARE OPEN! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

Want to be added to the one Chicago tag list? Just message me!

Your breathing was heavy and uneven as you raised your hands in the air in surrender. Heart racing.

"Just let him go, I can do the surgery," You bargained. Making the guy think for a minute, while Will looked at you with worried eyes. Heart beating against his rib cage faster.

"It's going to be okay," You whispered to him.

The guy looked at Will then at you.

"You, get out," He demanded, pointing his gun at Will. Will raised his hands. Beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

Will hesitated. Looking at you with worry-filled eyes. Having a mental battle in his head to stay.

"Don't make me say it again," The guy growled, pointing the gun at Will. Making your heart sink. You gave Will pleading eyes. Begging for him to just leave.

"Will," You pleaded. Eyes pricking with tears.

Will looked at you with so much pain in his eyes. He didn't want to leave you alone with this psycho.

"If you don't leave, I will shoot her," He shouted, pointing the gun at you instead of Will. Will felt like his heart was stuck in his throat. He was in a dilemma. He didn't want to leave you alone with this guy, but if he didn't the guy would shoot you.

"Okay," Will stuttered. Hands trembling as he slowly walked out of the room.

"Fix him," The guy demanded. Pressing the gun to your head.

"I can't operate on her, with a gun pressed to my head," You snapped at him. Sending him a deadly glare.

"You better fix him," He demanded, pressing the gun harder against your head.

The guy glared at you, as you slowly reached for the scalpel. In the corner of your eye, you saw Jay in the window, aiming a snipper at the guy.

"Hurry up," The guy ordered.

You let out a deep sigh. Closing your eyes for a minute to calm yourself.

The sound of the gun firing made you let out a scream. The pressure of the gun on your head loosened. The guy fell to the floor. His blood flying on your face.

You opened your eyes looking around the operating floor in horror, as the guy laid dead on the floor. Blood pooling around him. Breathing heavily.

You felt someone wrap their arms around you, pulling you close to their chest.

"Y/n," Will gasped out.

"I've got you," Will reassured you. Pressing a soft kiss on the top of your head, while you looked at the dead guy on the floor in shock.

Will quickly shielded your head, slowly walking out of the room.

"You okay?" Jay asked, as approached Will and you.

Will nodded his head, rubbing his hand up and down your back, while you trembled in fear...