Kink Prompts #21 w/ Ethan Choi

REQUESTED BY Anon: ooo this kink prompt list. kink 21 of early morning sex with Ethan Choi before your kids get up and your guys shift at Med

Prompt: 21. early morning sex from the kink prompt list

Pairings: Ethan Choi x F!Reader

Featuring: Ethan Choi, Y/n, unnamed children.

Summary: Y/n and Ethan have early morning sex before their kids get up, and they have to go to their shift at med.

Warnings: smut, sex, unprotected sex [wrap it before you tap it], fluff, kissing, errors I missed, bad smut writing.

w/c: 482

A/N: Requests are open! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

A soft gasp escaped your lips, as Ethan entered you.

Ethan pressed his lips against yours. Muffling the soft moans that escape your mouth.

His hands finding your hands. Lacing his fingers with your fingers. Bringing your hands up above your head.

Picking up the pace slightly. His mouth still locked on yours. Deepening the kiss.

Early morning was the only time Ethan and you could have sex. At lead without any interruptions. Both your children were under five and a handful. Not to mention Ethan and you were tired after work. So, early morning sex was the only option.

Your legs wrapped around his waist. Thrusting your hips up to meet his thrusts. Your hips colliding with his.

Moaning into his mouth, your walls tightened around his cock. Making Ethan let out a moan.

Both of you in ecstasy. Pleasure coursing through your body as well as his.

The bed slightly squeaking with every thrust.

Ethan gripped your hand tighter with every thrust. You pulled your lips away from his. Tossing your head back. Mouth opening in an O shape. Ethan let go of one of your hands, cupping his hand over your mouth to stop a moan from coming out.

Toes curling. Your free hand gripped his bicep. Fingernails digging into his skin. Making Ethan bury his head into the crook of your neck to muffle his moans.

You felt yourself slowly getting closer to coming. Your walls clenching around his cock with every thrust.

Moans muffled by Ethan's hand. Thrusting your hips upwards to meet his thrusts.

As a sensation formed in the pit of your stomach, bucking your hips up and tightening your legs around his waist your heels digging into his ass.

You let out another moan, as your body trembled underneath him, coming on his cock.

Ethan thrusted into you a few times before he climaxed. His cock convulsing inside of you, as he spilled his warm seed inside of you. pressing hot searing kisses on the crook of your neck. Gasping as he came inside of you.

Ethan slowly pulled out of you. making you let out a tiny whimper. He rolled on his back. Wrapping his arm around you. pulling you closer to his side. You nestled against his side. Wrapping your arm around his torso. Entangling your legs with his. Tracing your finger against his chest.

The sound of cries broke through the house. Making you let out a sigh. You got up, only for Ethan to stop you. You raised your eyebrow at him.

"I'll get it, you go get ready," He spoke, making you smile.

"And this is the many reasons why I love you," You spoke. Leaning closer to him. Pressing a soft on his lips. Then pulling away. You got off the bed, walking to the master bathroom. Ethan smiled lovingly at you as you walked away...