NSFW ALPHABET w/ Will Halstead

❛❛ Hi ! Can you do an alphabet NSFW for Will halstead. Thank u❜❜-Anon

WARNINGS: NSFW, 18+, SMUT, SEX, SEXUAL CONTENT.

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Will likes to go overboard with aftercare. He will fuss over you. Getting you a drink of water, something to eat. Checking your vitals. Cleaning you up. Making sure he didn't hurt you. Kissing every inch of your body.

Making sure you pee after sex.

Cuddling you closer to his body. Tracing circles on your back and arm.

Praising you. Telling you how much he loves you.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Mainly his hands. He knows they pleasure you. Also, he likes how your skin, feels against his hands.

Will loves all of your body, but his favourite body part has to be your mouth and lips. He loves the way they feel against his mouth, body and his lower region. He often finds himself staring at your lips a lot. Especially when you are talking.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Will cums inside of you, on your stomach and boobs.

He will also, eat your cum when he eats you out. As well, as suck it off his fingers.

You will lick his cum off your boobs and stomach. Also, swallow it when giving him a blowjob.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Will often daydreams a lot about having sex with you.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Will had been with women before he has been with you. He knows how to please you; he knows what he is doing. Though some techniques he has done on other women may not please you, he does find out what pleasures you.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Missionary, as boring and vanilla as it sounds. It is by far the best sex position. He gets to see your facial expressions are he makes love to you or fucks you. He will either do it with you lying down on your back. Legs wrapped around his waist. Pinning your hands above your head. Reverse missionary, you on top of him. Holding onto your ankles and bending your legs to your chest. Putting your legs together or spreading them apart.

He also likes doggy style. Lowered doggy style, face-down doggy style.

Lotus, he likes this position because you are face to face with him. Holding onto his shoulders for support, while he holds onto your waist. You thrust down while he thrusts up. Sometimes grinding against his pubic bone.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Depends, he likes to be serious during sex, but he can be goofy. Especially if it is a quickie and the both of you are trying to keep quiet. Or the both of you are tipsy and drunk.

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Will is nicely groomed down there. Not too bushy.