Meeting The Parents w/ Kevin Atwater Hc

❛❛hey! I love your fics so much! Could I request the meeting the parents headcannon with Kevin Atwater! Thanks so much ♡❜❜-Anon

WARNINGS: fluff, judgemental parents, mentions of sex, but no sex.

Kevin was nervous. Though he kept denying it. Telling you that he was just excited. But you knew better.

Kevin wanted your parents to like him. He was worried about what they would think of him.

"You know when they see how much you make me happy; they will be happy for us. They will like you." you reassured him.

But Kevin was to deep in self-doubt to hear you.

You made a rash decision and pulled the car over on the side of the road. By doing that it jerked Kevin out of his thoughts.

"Are we there?" Kevin asked. As you looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

"No." You answered. Turning your body towards his.

Kevin was about to speak, but you cut him off. Grabbing a hold of his hands.

"I don't care what they think of you, Kevin. I love you, their opinions won't change my mind. Just be you, baby. And if they don't like you then it's their loss." You spoke softly.

"Okay, but I want to impress them." Kevin sighed.

"You will." You spoke.

Leaning forward. Pressing your lips against his softly. Eyes fluttering closed. Kevin's eyes fluttering closed as well.

After a while you pulled away from him. Both of you smiling dorkily at each other.

"Or we could stay here, and you know..." Kevin suggested. Giving you a cheeky smirk.

You let out a laugh. Turning your body to the steering wheel.

"You wish." You winked. Starting the car again.

Your hand hovered above the gear stick. You turned your head to face him.

Kevin gave you a confused look. While you smirked at him.

"If you can impress my parents, I'll let you woo me in my old bedroom." You challenged him.

Any self-doubt he had vanished. As he looked at you smugly.

"Oh, your on." Kevin replied. Making you bite your lower lip. You quickly put the gear in drive. Then took off.

Kevin was now thinking of ways to impress your parents. Instead of self-doubting himself.

When the car stopped at your parent's house. Kevin gulped. Pushing his nerves aside. He got out of the car. Making sure not to ruin the flowers he brought for your mother.

Rushing over to the driver's side door and opening it for you. helping you out.

"Such a gentleman." You praised him. As he shut the door for you.

Kevin pulled you close to his side. His arm wrapping around your waist. While his other hand held the flowers.

The both of you walked over to the front door.

Raising your hand to knock on the door. You gave Kevin a kiss on the cheek.

"They will love you." You whispered to him.