NSFW ALPHABET w/ Connor Rhodes

❛❛ could you do a nsfw alphabet with connor rhodes? tysm, love ur work!❜❜-pishikaka16

WARNINGS: THIS HEADCANON CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT! SMUT, SEX, ORAL, 18+, NSFW.

A/N: Got A Connor Rhodes or Chicago Med request? Send it in! Requests are open! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Connor often finds himself breathing heavily.

Quite satisfied with himself.

His arm wrapped around you. Either both of you are lying side by side, or you are resting your head against his chest. His arm rubbing your shoulder.

He is caring though. He likes to clean you up. Having a shower together.

Getting you something to eat, and drink.

Kissing your neck, while complimenting you.

He also likes to get feedback after sex (to boost his ego a little more)
B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His hands, and mouth because he knows how much pleasure they give you.

Connor likes all of your body. But his favourite is your eyes, he knows when you are either lying or telling the truth, or how sincere they are, plus he likes looking into your eyes. He finds your eyes beautiful and captivating.

He also has a fascination with your lips. He could kiss them for hours. Or look at them for hours and get lost in a daydream.
C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Connor will ask permission before he cums inside of you.

He either cums inside of you, on your stomach, in your mouth or on your lips.

He will also lick your cum off his fingers.
D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Connor won't ever admit this to you, but he finds it hot when you get jealous and go all Dom on him. it's a big turn-on for him. Or when your ego gets the best of you, he finds that hot to...
E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Connor is experienced. He knows how to please a woman; he has had a lot of hook-ups and flings. So, he knows what he is doing. He knows not all women like the same things and have very different sexual pleasures.

It takes him a while to find out what pleases you and what doesn't, but practice is perfect.
F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Connor has a lot of favourite positions.

The good ole missionary, yes, it is vanilla, but Connor likes it because of the eye contact, as well as your facial expressions. He also likes to press his body against yours with this position. He likes it when your boobs are pressed to his chest while he thrusts into you. your legs wrapped around his waist. Your fingers scratching his back.

He will also pin your hands above your head.

There are lots of ways to do missionary, so it's not just you lying on your back and him on top of you.

Reverse missionary. Which is you on top and he is on the bottom. Holding onto your ankles and bending your legs. Bending your legs up to your chest. Your legs hooked around his neck.