XMAS BINGO: DAY 8 Make S'mores w/ Kelly Severide

Pairings: Kelly Severide x Reader

Featuring: Kelly Severide, Y/n

Summary: Y/n and Kelly have smores by the fire while recovering after sex.

Warnings: Nudity, fluff, smores, kissing, wholesome, errors I missed.

w/c: 275

A/N: THIS IS SHORT! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

The warmth of the fire spread throughout your body. You were kind of lost in a little daydream. Waiting for the marshmallow to burn. Recovering from sex.

You felt warm lips press against your bare shoulder blade. Bringing you out of your daydream. You turned your head to look at Kelly.

Kelly was already looking at you. Watching you closely. He raised an eyebrow. Looking at the burnt marshmallow on the stick. Your eyes wandered down to the burnt marshmallow.

"Are you going to eat that, or are you waiting for it to catch alight?" He jokingly asked. Winking at you.

"Lucky you're a firefighter you can put it out," You teased. Playfully winking at him. Kelly smiled at you.

"Plus, I like my marshmallows burnt, it adds flavour," You spoke. Bringing the brunt marshmallow up to your mouth. You opened your mouth just as the marshmallow was close to your mouth.

Slightly grimacing at the burnt taste. Kelly let out a chuckle. Leaning closer to you. His arm wrapped around your waist. Pulling you closer to him. Kissing your neck softly. Making you melt at his touch. Heart speeding up. Eyes slowly drifting closed. A content sigh leaves your lips.

"Your adorable," He mumbled into your neck, as you leaned into his touch...

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED! IT MOTIVES ME TO WRITE MORE!