XMAS BINGO; DAY 2: Wrapping presents w/ Connor Rhodes

Anon: You and Connor wrapping presents after a long day of surgery for your son and get onto a discussion of having another child

Pairings: Connor Rhodes x Fem!Reader

Featuring: Connor Rhodes, Y/n, Sons name

Summary: Y/n tells Connor they are having another kid.

Warnings: fluff, pregnancy things, errors I missed

w/c: 570

A/N: I know I'm way behind on this Xmas bingo and I apologize. Work kind of drains me. I might have changed the request a smudge bit!

To say Connor and you were exhausted after a long day of back to back surgeries at work was an understatement. But that didn't stop either of you from wrapping presents for Connors/your three-year-old son.

Plus you had another surprise for him. You were going to wait until Christmas to tell him, but you couldn't wait any longer.

Connor was engrossed in wrapping a huge present of [sons name].

"Have you ever thought about having another child?" You asked out of the blue, once you came across the tiny baby boots you brought. As well as the piece of paper with the pregnancy results. You only found out today that you were pregnant.

Connor stopped putting tape on the corner of the wrapping paper he folded, looking up at you. He looked slightly taken aback by your question.

Face lightening up as he thought about the idea of having another child with you. The truth was he did think about it a lot. But both your work schedules were hectic and the both of you struggled to raise [son's name] the first few weeks. But eventually, with a lot of help from family, friends, and more stable times at work, it worked out.

"Of course, I want to have more kids with you, but if you're not ready yet I won't pressure you into it, plus our work schedules get hectic, and I don't want you to feel pressured into having another baby just because I want another one," Connor answered you.

You took a deep breath then let it out. Before saying what you were going to say, but Connor spoke again. More like babbled.

"This hasn't got anything to do with that surgery we did today, where the husband left her after he found out his wife couldn't have kids, because I would never do that to you, I-" Connor rambled.

"I'm pregnant," You blurted out. stopping Connor in mid-rant.

"W...what?" He asked in surprise, afraid he might have misheard you.

"I found out today I was pregnant, I wanted to wait till Christmas to tell you but I couldn't wait any longer, actually I wanted to tell you as soon as I found out but you had so many surgeries and I didn't want to distract you, I just couldn't keep it to myself any longer," You spoke.

Connor quickly rushed over to you. Sitting down in front of you. Cupping the side of your face with both hands.

Eyes glistening with so much happiness. Tears of joy gathered in his eyes.

"You have no idea how much I love you, we are going to have another baby," He spoke. Leaning closer to you till his forehead against yours.

"Yeah, we are going to have another baby," You sniffled out. Smiling happily at him.

Instead of answering verbally, he kissed you. The kiss was soft, passionate and full of love.

He pulled his lips away from yours a minute later. Kissing your cheek. He let go of the side of your face. wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close to him. You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck. Letting out a giggle. Connor laughed happily. His heart filled with so much happiness. He couldn't wait to go through all the trimesters with you. see all the sonogram pictures.

"I love you so much," He repeated. Making your heart swell every time he said it...

FEEDBACK IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! CONSIDER LEAVING FEEDBACK!