Kink Prompt #25 w/ Connor Rhodes

REQUESTED BY Anon: kink 25. public/semi public sex with Connor in a OR or supply closet after you have to treat a clown in the ED

Kink Prompt: 25. public/semi-public

Pairings: Connor Rhodes x Fem!Reader

Featuring: Connor Rhodes, Y/n [reader], maggie, unnamed nurse.

Summary: Y/n and Connor have sex in a supply closet while at work.

Warnings: sex at work, sex, smut, unprotected sex [wrap it before you tap it], errors I missed.

w/c: 1196

A/N: REQUESTS ARE OPEN! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

A deep huff left your mouth as you exited bay three. A new nurse to med following closely behind you. looking frazzled. She definitely didn't want to be in the room alone with him.

"He is all good to go home, all he has to do is sign these release forms and he can leave," You spoke. Handing her a tablet with release forms on the screen.

She looked at the screen with wide eyes, then at the patient, then at you. you raised your eyebrow at her.

"You want me to hand these to him?" She asked.

"Yeah," You responded. Making her gulp.

"Is there a problem?" You asked her.

"It's just I don't like clowns," She gasped out. Making you let out a sigh.

"Look, [nurses name], you're going to have to treat and deal with people you don't like or fear, they are still human, push your hatred or fear away and treat them," You gave her some advice.

"I just...I... okay," She sighed, looking at the patient who was dressed as a clown in fear.

You turned around. Maggie arched her eyebrow, giving you an amused smile.

"I'm going to have a little break, page me if there's an emergency," You spoke, as you walked past the nurse's station.

You felt a grip on your wrist. A hand wrapping around your wrist and pulling you into a supply closet.

Spinning you around to face them. Your mouth slightly a gap as you saw Connor.

"Connor," You gasped out.

Instead of answering you, Connor pressed his lips against yours. One of his hands grabbing the side of your head, while the other hand reaching behind you to lock the door. Connor placed his other hand on the side of your face. Pulling you closer to him. Your hands grabbed his shirt.

The kiss turning feverish. Pressing your body against his. Connor backed you into a shelve. Making you let out a moan.

His hands slipped away from the side of your face. Going down to the hem of your scrub top. Pulling it up. Connor broke the kiss to pull the scrub top over your head. Discarding it on the ground.

"You have no idea, how hard it was not to touch you all day," Connor gasped out. Making you arch an eyebrow.

"It has to be a quickie," You gasped out, you were still on call. And you were pretty sure he was as well.

Connor pressed his lips against your lips feverishly. His fingers undoing your bra. While you grabbed the hem of his scrub shirt. Lifting it up. Making Connor reluctantly pulled his lips away from yours, and his hands away from your bra, as you tug the scrub shirt up to his head, discarding it to the side. Connor's hands went to the straps of your bra, his fingers curling underneath the straps. Slowly tugging it down. His lips capturing yours. Connor freed your breasts. Slightly gasping as the air hit your bare boobs. His hands grabbing your boobs as he deepened the kiss.

Your fingers slipped underneath the waistband of his scrub pants, tugging them down slowly. Till they pooled around his ankles. Before you could slip your fingers underneath the waistband, Connor's hands moved away from your boobs, going down to your scrub pants. Slipping his fingers underneath the waistband of your scrub pants and underwear. Tugging them down.

Leaving you fully naked in front of him. you quickly grabbed the waistband of his boxers. While Connor's index and middle finger went in between your folds. Teasing you with his fingers as you pulled his boxers down. Letting out a small moan.

Connor's cock sprung up, as you removed his boxers. He let out a moan. stepping out of his boxers.

He removed his fingers away from you. taking a hold of his shaft, as he aligned himself up with your entrance. Your hands trailing down his chest.

Connor's other hand rested on your hip. Slowly pulling you closer to him. the tip of his cock touching your entrance. Connor slowly entered you. Both of you moaning. Once he was fulling inside of you his hand that was on his shaft rested on your lower back. He quickly picked you up. Wrapping your legs around him. lips still locked. Eyes still closed. He moved forward slightly. Pressing your back against the shelf.

He then proceeded to thrust in and out of you. Making you pull away from the kiss. loud moans escaping your mouth. Tossing your head back slightly. The back of your head hit the shelf. Making you let out a tiny whimper.

Connor's hold on you tightened. You held onto him for dear life. Nails digging into his back. Legs tightening around his waist, as he fastened his pace.

His mouth leaving a trail of hot searing kisses along your neck to your shoulder.

Your mouth was a gap, as more moans escaped your mouth. Your moans were music to his ears.

With every thrust, he seemed to quicken his pace. Your walls tightening around his haft. His hips slamming against yours. Your head hitting the shelf. You were sure you would have bruises on your hips, and a headache after this, but you weren't worried about that at the moment. He was going faster than he normally does.

Connor trailed kisses up towards your neck till he reached your earlobe. Softly nibbling on it. Making you clench around him. A familiar sensation forming in the pit of your stomach.

"You feel so good, baby," He moaned out.

"Are you going to come all over my cock?" He moaned out.

He didn't know how long he was going to hold off in coming inside of you. he needed to release inside of you.

Weakly mewling. His words triggering your orgasm, as it washed over you in intense waves. Gripping onto him tightly. Toes curling as you moaned his name. Eyes rolling to the back of your head.

Coming on his cock. This triggered Connor to climax. With one last sloppy thrust, he spilled his cum inside of you. Moaning your name into your ear.

Both of you breathing heavily. Eyes fluttering opened to look at each other.

Connor parted his lips about to speak when the sound of a pager going off interrupted him.

Both of you groaning. Connor slowly pulled out of you. putting you back down onto the ground. His cum dripping from your core.

He quickly checked his pockets, seeing if it was his pager, while you grabbed a paper towel, tearing it from the roll, cleaning his cum off of your entrance with a paper towel. Throwing the paper towel in the bin.

Another pager beeped. Making Connor sigh. Both of you getting dressed. You quickly fixed your hair up. Turning around to face him, as you walked backwards to the door.

"How about another quickie, after we deal with whatever we got paged to?" You suggested. Raising an eyebrow. hand hovering over the doorknob.

"Deal," Connor replied. Smirking at you as you opened the door.

"I can't wait," You spoke. Smirking at him, as you walked out of the supply closet...