Count Your Blessings| Adam Ruzek (Voight!Reader)

❛❛ Hi. Could you possibly write a Voight!reader x Adam Ruzek fic where reader has had a pretty bad track record with men (she's dated some real 💩) and Hank is overprotective so when he finds out that their relationship he isn't happy.❜❜-Anon

Pairings: Adam Ruzek x Voight!Reader

Featuring: Adam Ruzek, Y/n (Reader),

Summary: Voight finds out his daughter y/n is dating Adam, in the worst possible way.

WARNINGS: mentions of sex, fluff, angst, overprotective! Hank, mentions sex, lies, errors I missed.

Word Count: 2044

A/N: Got an Adam Ruzek or Chicago PD or One Chicago request? Send it in! REQUESTS ARE OPEN! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED! Want to be tagged in the One Chicago tag list? Just message me

To say your father Hank was overprotective over you was an understatement. He did background checks on every guy you dated or hooked up with. Your dad pretty much scared off any guy who looked at you. You were pretty sure some plainclothes officer was watching you, reporting back to your father. It wouldn't surprise you.

Which is why you never told him you were seeing someone, and that someone happened to be someone on his team...

Adam traced his finger up and down your back. Your head resting on his chest. Legs entangled with his. Breathing slightly heavy. A light layer of sweat covering his and your bodies.

"We should tell Voight," Adam spoke, breaking the silence. You looked up at him, arching an eyebrow at him.

"Or we could go for another round?" You suggested, tracing your index finger on his chest, then trailing your finger down his stomach. Making Adam's bulge grow.

"You're a sneaky little thing," Adam smirked, as you rolled on top of him.

"But we should tell him," Adam spoke, as you cupped the side of his face.

"After this," You promised. Pressing your lips against his softly.

Adam moaned into the kiss. Wrapping his arms around you.

Both of you were too caught up in the kiss, to notice, that your father entered your apartment.

Neither Adam nor you heard him call out to you.

Hank's eyes narrowed into slits as he noticed clothes scatted on your floor.

Hank heard a noise from your bedroom, he cautiously walked to your bedroom. Hand hovering above his holster.

His eyes glaring at the sight of his daughter on top of Adam kissing him. Nostrils flared.

"WHAT IS THIS?" Your father shouted, making Adam and you jump in fright. Pulling away from each other and looking at him. Grabbing the sheet and covering your body.

The colour in Adam's face drained. He gulped rapidly. Heart racing faster. Hank gave Adam a deadly glare.

"Dad," You gasped out. Chest moving up and down rapidly. While Adam looked like he was about to pass out. You quickly leaned down to grab your robe on the ground. Carefully holding the sheet tight to you. Putting the robe on.

"Voight look it's not as bad as it looks like," Adam stuttered out nervously trying to reassure Hank, that it isn't a hook-up. Reaching his hand out to the ground and grabbing his boxer briefs. Eyes still locked onto Hanks, as he slowly put them on, just in case Hank tried to murder him.