Matt Casey Hating Your Boyfriend & Confessing His Feelings He Has For You

WARNINGS: angst, fluff, confessions, kissing, cheating, errors I missed.

Matt loathed your boyfriend. He hated him with a burning passion. it was mainly due to the feelings he had for you.

But more so the fact that your boyfriend didn't even deserve your love. He was unfaithful, he didn't even appreciate and beyond that, he treated you like shit.

He didn't understand how you were still with him, or the fact you kept running back to your boyfriend. No matter how many times you came to him. Crying your eyes out. But when your boyfriend gave another empty promise to you, you would forgive him.

Matt was kind of pissed off. You deserved to be with someone, someone like him. he was tired of seeing you getting hurt over and over again, and how you kept going back expecting to see different results but you kept getting the same results.

So, when Matt found himself in the same situation with you crying on his shoulder, telling him how your boyfriend cheated on you, how he broke his promise. Matt was at his wit's ends. He had enough he had to confess.

He stopped rubbing your back, his hand hovering above your back. He had to confess if you didn't share the same feelings back

"Don't go back to him," Matt spoke. Making you stop crying, you pulled away from him to look at him. Shock was written on your face.

"W-what?" You gasped out.

"He does this to you all the time, and you go back to him, he doesn't deserve you, you can do better y/n," Matt spoke.

You tried to speak but you couldn't comprehend words.

"Sure relationships have hard times, but he is the worst boyfriend you have ever had if he truly

"He does he just makes mistakes," You defended him. Matt rolled his eyes, letting out a chuckle. He got up leaving you on the couch. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration you were too brainwashed to realize what a shit boyfriend [boyfriends name] was.

"He doesn't y/n, if he would have never treated you like shit, he would appreciate you, he would adore you, he would never cheat on you, or think about looking at another woman, he would be faithful to you, he doesn't love you like I do," Matt spoke. The last words just spilled out. You stared at him in shock.

"You love me?" You gasped out. How didn't you see it? You had feelings for him as well, but you buried them, thinking he didn't feel the same, so you started dating someone else. But Matt just confessed the feelings he had for you. Your heart was beating faster.

"More than a friend should, I am tired of seeing you get hurt repeatedly, you don't have to say it back, and I know it won't change your mind about leaving that dickhead, but I had to tell you it was eating me up inside," Matt confessed. Looking at you with vulnerable eyes.

"Wait..." You gasped out. getting up. You grabbed his wrist. Matt looked at your hand holding his wrist. Heart fluttering. He didn't want to look at you he didn't want to see the look on your face as you rejected him. Claiming that you love your asshole boyfriend.

"I love you too, I just...I thought you didn't feel the same way, so I dated him, went back to him,"

Matt looked up. A look of surprise on his face. His heart beating wildly. You reciprocated the feelings he had for you back. He smiled softly at you. Eyes beaming.

You smiled hopefully at him. Heart pounding. As anticipation built up inside of him wondering what he would say.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. You nodded your head. Letting go of his wrist.

He placed his hands on the side of your face. Shuffling closer to you. Lowering his head down to yours. His eyes fluttered closed as he pressed his lips against yours softly. Your eyes fluttered closed. Butterflies fluttered in your stomach, as Matt kissed you. Matt felt like he was on cloud nine, you felt the same way and he finally had you. He finally had you....

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED! IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME!

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!