XMAS BINGO; Pick A Tree Out And Decorate It w/ Matt Casey Hc

— ❄PAIRINGS: Doctor!Reader x Matt Casey

— ❄WARNINGS: errors I missed, fluff.

— ❄AUTHORS NOTE: I made this into a headcanon.

— ❄DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

Once the door opened, [Sons name] and [Daughters name] came barging towards you.

Crashing into you forcefully. Almost knocking you down. Wrapping their arms around your legs tightly.

"Woah, gentle," Matt warned them. His voice was in a soft tone.

You smiled at your babies. Well technically they were seven but they were still babies in your eyes. You noticed they had thick winter jackets on. Beanies on their heads, a scarf around their neck, as well as gloves on their hands.

"Can we please pick out a tree at a tree farm?" They both begged you at the same time. Speaking over each other.

You felt your heart melt at the cute puppy dog eyes they gave you.

"Of course, my darlings, let me get dressed into something warmer and we can go look for a tree," You spoke. Leaning down and pressing soft kisses on the top of their heads.

They let go. running off and yelling in joy.

You quickly made your way over to Matt. Greeting him with a kiss, then going to get changed into something warm.

Once you were dressed, Matt, the kids and you exited the house, locking the door.

The kids rushed to the car.

The two of you got the kids into the car and headed to a tree farm.

Singing Christmas songs a little bit too loud and off-key.

Once Matt reached the tree farm and parked. [Sons name] and [Daughters name] seatbelts were off, they quickly got out of the car. Shutting the door.

Matt and you laughed in amusement. Matt took the keys out of the ignition. Hoping out of the car.

You were already out. Holding [Son's name] and [Daughters name] hands as they bounced up and down. He locked the car.

Matt made his way over to [Son's name], [Daughters name], and you.

"Let's go pick out a tree," He spoke. Grabbing a hold of [Son's name] hand.

Matt, [Sons name], [Daughters name ] and you walking into the tree farm.

"Can we get all of them?" [daughter's name] asked. Innocently looking up at you and then at her father.

You smiled at her. Before answering.

"Then there wouldn't be any left for the other families wanting a tree," You spoke. Making her frown. She then smiled slightly.

"I suppose you are right," She huffed. You heard Matt chuckle.

[Sons name] let go of Matts and your hand rushing off. [Daughters name] followed suit, letting go of your hand. Rushing after her brother.

The two of them played hide and seek, running through the trees, while Matt and you looked at trees while keeping an eye on them.

Eventually, they got bored and came over to Matt and you.

Helping Matt and you pick a tree.

The guy working there helping Matt carry it to the car. Then helped him put it on the roof rack.

Matt, [son's name], [daughter's name] and you wished the guy a merry Christmas before getting in the car and leaving. Going back home.

You unlocked the door for the kids to go inside, so you could help him take the tree off the roof rack, telling the kids to go inside. They obeyed.

With a few minor mishaps, Matt and you finally got the tree down off the roof rack, then took it inside. Seeing the kids playing with the tinsel. You looked at Matt. Smiling at him.

"They are so adorable," You beamed.

Matt set the tree up, while you made hot chocolates.

After a quick break to drink hot chocolate. It was time to decorate the tree.

Matt and you felt a sense of overwhelming happiness as [daughters name] and [sons name] decorated the tree messily, helping them out by lifting them where they couldn't reach.

When it got to the star, Matt and you decided that they could both put it on together. Both of them holding onto the star.

Matt held [son's name] up, while you held [daughter's name] up.

Their giggles make your heart swell as well as Matt's.

  Likes are awesome, but comments/feedback are gems! Hope you guys liked it!