Early Bird |Antonio Dawson

❛❛Can you do one where the reader is dating Antonio Dawson and they both work at the intelligence unit but the reader is pregnant and goes into labor early while Antonio is undercover so Adam is there to help her when her water breaks❜❜-jj_collie_aid

Pairings: Antonio Dawson x Fem!Reader, Adam Ruzek x Fem!Reader (Platonic)

Featuring: Antonio Dawson (Mentioned), Y/n (Reader), Adam Ruzek, Natalie Manning, Maggie.

Summary: Y/n goes into labour early while Antonio's undercover. Adam helps her out.

WARNING: pregnancy stuff, birth, fluff, this was probably bad.

Word Count: 1318

A/N: Got an Antonio Dawson or Chicago PD or One Chicago request? Send it in! REQUESTS ARE OPEN! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

All-day you have been feeling off, you felt sharp pains in your stomach. Thinking they were just fake contractions you ignored it.

As soon as you stopped up from your desk. A sharp pain rippled throughout your body. You hunched over. Grabbing the desk for support.

"You okay?" Adam asked as he rushed over to you.

"I think there is something with the baby," You gasped out. Grimacing in pain.

Adam looked frantic, his eyes looking around the room, he noticed water on the floor underneath you.

"You are in labour, come on let's get you to the hospital," Adam spoke, wrapping his arm around you. Helping you walk.

"What? The due date isn't until next week," You gasped out.

"Yeah, well the baby thought otherwise," Adam joked, helping you walk down the stairs.

"I've got you," Adam reassured you.

Adam opened the back door, but you gripped the door frame. Making Adam stop, looking at you with worried eyes.

"I need to rest," You gasped out.

"We are nearly there," Adam told you.

"I can't Adam," You groaned out, holding your stomach. Grimacing in pain.

You let out a tiny squeal as Adam picked you up bridal style.

"You are heavier than I thought, definitely getting my cardio workout in," Adam joked, as he carried you to his car.

Adam reached his car. Gently putting you down on your feet. He quickly took his keys out of his jean pockets, unlocking the car.

Adam opened the passenger door for you. Helping you get in. As well as put the seatbelt on.

Adam rushed over to the driver's side, opening the door in a rush, and getting in. He quickly put the keys in the ignition. Starting the car up. He put the car into gear, taking the handbrake off. before speeding out of the car park.

Your breathing was getting heavy. Tears falling from your eyes.

"Do you remember your birthing plan?" Adam asked, trying to get your mind off the pain.

"Yeah, go to the hospital, but it looks like I'm going to have it have it in your car, I need to push, Adam," You gasped out.

Adam's eyes widen in fear.

"Not in my car," He whined, making you give him a deadly glare.

"I mean, we're nearly there, so hang in there," Adam spoke again.