Birthday Girl | Connor Rhodes

tieddown-withbattleshipchains: Ohhhh can I please ask for a Connor imagine cause it's my bdaaaaay Maybe where you're his longtime girlfriend but due to his work you barely spend time together and even when you visit him at work he's hardly around. So one day he prepares a romantic dinner in your apartment to surprise you and the day is all about you to show his love. Even with some lovely smut later ? 😊❤️ Thanks a lot dear!

Pairings: Connor Rhodes x Fem!Reader

Featuring: Connor Rhodes, Reader

Summary: Connor surprises y/n on her birthday.

Warnings: fluff, a lot of kissing, sex, smut, unprotected sex [wrap it before you tap it], fluff, more kissing, errors I missed.

w/c: 1448

A/N: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, I KNOW THIS IS LATE, SORRY, I HAVE BEEN WORKING A LOT THIS WEEK.

FEEDBACK IS EXTREMELY APPRECIATED, SHOW SOME LOVE!

You weren't really expecting Connor to spend time with you on your Birthday. You had a feeling he might just give you a quick phone call and wish you a happy birthday or a text message, due to him working

But you were used to not spending time with him due to his work. Even if you did visit him at work he has hardly around.

So, you didn't expect your birthday to be any different. But you were wrong, he did call you for your birthday, but he had something else planned.

You spent the whole day spending time with your family and friends.

When the sun came down you decided to go back home...

You put your keys in the keyhole of the doorknob. Turning the key and unlocking the door. You took the keys out of the door before you opened the door. Connor quickly lit the candles on the dining table, as he heard the sound of your door opening. He turned to face the door, blowing out the match and putting it on the table. Seeing you walk in. When you closed the door, you also locked it as well. You saw a flicker of light making you suspicious. Your heart racing with fear.

You turned around to see Connor standing in your dining/living room. Smiling softly at you. Candles were on the table as well as your coffee table.

A look of surprise edged on your face.

"Connor," You gasped out.

"Happy birthday, babe," He beamed out. Making your heart swell. Tears of happiness weld in your eyes.

"I thought you were at work?" You gasped out in surprise.

"I couldn't let you spend your birthday alone," He responded. As you took a step towards him.

Connor walked over to you. Wrapping his arms around you and hugging you tightly. You melted into his arms.

"I made your favourite meal," He spoke. Making more tears of happiness fill your eyes.

"I love you, so much" You sniffled out. Pulling away to look at him. Tears shining in your eyes. He quickly wiped them away.

"I also, love you so much," He replied. Closing the distance between him and you.

His lips touched yours gently. Kissing you softly. Eyes fluttering closed.

Connor pulled away a minute later. Leaning his forehead against yours.