Sexting/Roleplay Hc w/ Adam Ruzek [KinkOctober Prompts]

MissHalstead2499: Sexting w/ Adam : Roleplay- Adam Ruzek

This is more of a headcanon.

SEXTING:

Sexting usually happens when either Adam or you are away from each other for an extended period, or Adam or you are at work.

Either Adam or you will text first, testing the waters. Because neither of you didn't want to start sexting if either one of you is tied up with work or something else.

It depends on who starts it off first, but Adam will ask for consent before sexting and so do you if you are the one who sexts first.

Adam and you will know each other's boundaries beforehand.

He sends something like this: thinking about what I want to do to you has been driving me crazy. I get more and more turned on every time I imagine it.

Or you will send him this scenario: tell me what you would do to me if we were in a room together with just whipped cream, one candle, and no mattress.

Both of you like to roleplay, texting scenarios.

Sending him explicit pics of you in lingerie or nudes.

Adam will send explicit pics as well.

Some of the text get dirty. Going into detail of what he or you would do to each other.

Making sure he sends the sexts to you and not somebody else.

As well as you checking to see if it is Adam you replied to.

Sometimes it has happened before where Adam and you have sent it to another person.

Using emojis for sexting as well.

Like;

The bone emoji: it is asking you or him if they want to bone {do it, get down, get it on, have sex etc.,]

Hot Pepper emoji: used to heat things up.

Strawberry emoji: means you are DTF right this second.

Eggplant/carrot/ banana emoji: we should all know what this means- dick.

Peach emoji: butt

Taco/sushi/ Fortune Cookie -A vagina

Lollipop/ tongue emoji- I want to lick your lollipop

Fireworks- reference to an orgasm.

Shower emoji

Bed emoji

Finger Pointing Up emoji: fingering.

Wink Face emoji, Drool Face emoji,

Lipstick Print emoji: pair this with the eggplant emoji

Tongue emoji, Smiling Devil emoji

Explosion emoji- mind-blowing sex

Sweat Drops emoji, smirk face emoji.

Tongue-Out Face- references oral.

Family emoji, Adam uses this emoji when he wants to have a baby with you. it is normally sent with a 'Let's make babies,'

ROLEPLAY:

Adam and you will tell each other scenarios.

Such as, making up scenarios, like-

Boss and employee.

Maid or butler.

An authority figure-nurse etc.

Doctor and nurse,

Pizza delivery

Or buy costumes and wear them.

A/N: Some of you keep requesting kinkoctober requests please note it has CLOSED! Yes, I am still writing requests. Please stop requesting it, it closed during October.