FLUFF/CUTE ALPHABET w/ Jay Halstead

❛❛ can you do a fluff alphabet with jay if you know what it means lol?❜❜-

WARNINGS: Fluff.

A/N: Got a Jay Halstead or Chicago PD request? Send it in! REQUESTS ARE OPEN! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

[[MORE]]

A = Attractive (What do they find attractive about the other?)

Jay finds a lot of things about you, he finds your passion, kindness, smile, sense of humour, gentleness, your sense of style, your decisiveness, how you are always there for him when he needs you, taking responsibility for your actions, your confidence, getting along with his friends, your positivity, not wearing a lot of makeup, your intelligence, your caring side, your sense of adventure, your playfulness, your courage, your openness, your empathy, your eyes, your body, your lips, your sincerity, your hair, listening, faithfulness.

You find his passion, kindness, sense of humour, his voice, his sass, his intelligence, confidence, how is always there for you, getting along with your friends/family, his gentleness, his risk-taking, his scent, his sensitive side, how he is supportive, his honesty, his facial hair, his sincerity, his hair, his work ethic, being a gentleman, his lips, his dominance, his courage, his empathy, his playfulness, his sense of adventure, his caring side, listening, faithfulness.

B = Baby (Do they want a family? Why/Why not?)

Jay often thinks about having a baby with you. He often fantasies about starting a family with you. he does hint at it every so often.

C = Cuddle (How do they cuddle?)

Jay loves to cuddle with you. whether it's the both of you laying down on the couch, Jay underneath you, while you lay on his chest. Snuggling into him. Or your back pressed against his chest.

He likes to hug you from behind, wrapping his arms around you, and pulling you closer to him. leaving kisses along your neck, and shoulder. Resting his chin in the crook of your neck.

Hugging you by the waist.

When both of you go to bed, he will either spoon you or pulling you close to his side.

The hug with a pat on the back.

Hugging you while looking into each other's eyes. Or kissing each other.

The one-handed hug, where he embraces you by pulling you close with one arm around your shoulder.

Your arms wrapped around his neck, while his hands travelled your back.

Hugging you tightly.

Bear hugging you.

The straddle hug, this normally occurs while making out.

Hugging you with your head on his shoulder.

Spooning you.

D = Dates (What are dates with them like?)

Dates with Jay are never boring or dull.

Jay and you either go on picnics, hikes, sometimes he takes you to the gun range, stargazing, eating out a restaurant, coffee dates, karaoke, watching the sunset or the sunrise, taking cooking classes, dates at Molly's, movie marathons, beach dates, mini-golf, walk in the park, stroll on the beach, making dinner together, ice skating, watching the moonrise, getting ice cream, driving, road trip, concert, sporting event, massages, sleep under the stars, bonfire, have s'mores near a fire, boat ride, kayaking, exploring, going to the cinema, camping, amusement park, pub crawl, hot air balloon, stand up paddleboarding, dancing/nightclub, ziplining.