CPD PREFERENCE;

Being Voight's Daughter & Him Finding Out You're Dating Someone From Intelligence

❛❛ Love Count your blessing! inspired me to request this could I please get a cpd preference/headcanon of y/n being voights daughter and him finding out she is dating one of the team members! Maybe you could do a part 2 to Adams in this request🖤💙❤️❜❜-Anon

WARNINGS: Crockett trying to steal y/n away from jay, kissing, fluff, angry! Hank, hank in general, whumps, hospitals, fighting, errors I missed.

A/N: Got a Chicago P.D. request? Send it in! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

Kevin Atwater:

Hank opened the door to a coffee shop. Walking into the shop. He stopped in his tracks as he saw Kevin and you sitting in a booth. Holding each other's hands. Beaming at each other.

Hank let out a grunt. Walking over to Kevin and you. Standing in front of the table Kevin and you were sitting in.

"So, when were you going to tell me?" Hank spoke. Making you jump in fright. Kevin's eyes widen slightly before he composed himself. He knew eventually Hank was going to find out that Kevin was dating you.

"Dad," You gasped out, craning your head to look at him. Gulping as Hank looked at you then at Kevin, face void of expression. Kevin looked more composed than you were. Kevin still held onto your hand.

"Look, Voight..." Kevin started to say only for Hank to interrupt him.

"I'm not mad that you are dating my daughter, I'm just mad the two of you hide it from me," Hank spoke.

"I was afraid of how you were going to react, and by react, I mean threaten Kevin, or have his job, you weren't that nice to my previous boyfriend," You stated. Making Hank look at you for a second, raising his eyebrows, then let out a grunt.

"Do you blame me your track record of boyfriends isn't exactly perfect," Hank grumbled out.

"He's right, I mean the last boyfriend you had turned out to be a drug lord," Kevin spoke. Making Hank nod his head in agreement.

"Hey, you are meant to be on my side," You huffed out.

"I'm just telling it how it is, don't get me started on the boyfriend before the drug lord," Kevin spoke. Shrugging his shoulders. Making you narrow your eyes at him.

"He was a prick," Hank grumbled out. Kevin nodded his head in agreement, while you looked at your dad then at Kevin in annoyance.

"Okay, I'm going to go get coffees, before my father and you decided to bring up more of my ex's that you think are complete assholes," You grumbled, getting up, rolling your eyes as you walked to the counter.

Kevin smiled at you lovingly as he watched you walk away. Hank sat down in front of Kevin.

"I like you Kevin, but if you hurt her, I will hurt you," Hank spoke. Making Kevin look away from you to look at Hank.

"I wouldn't dream of it," Kevin answered truthfully. Making Hank smile.

"Good," Hank replied. Turning his head to look at you, feeling ecstatic that you were finally in a good relationship...

Kim Burgess:

Kim quickly grabbed your wrist before you could punch the locker door.

"It wasn't your fault," Kim told you. Giving you a sympathetic look.