The Girl I Know Too Well (Part 1)

(A/N): This has a slight connection to a character in one Oneshot I made in my L X Reader book 2. So be sure to read the 'Mission' Oneshot in that book before reading this one if you haven't already. I also did a new, updated drawing of Sharon's design to show how my drawings have improved. I hope you like it!

"I told you, it's your turn to choose where we go for a date."

"But you are a lady, (Y/N), so it is only fair that I give you the choice."

You and L had decided to have a day for yourselves and go out on a date, but neither of you knew where to go. And no one wanted to choose.

"Why don't we go to a fancy restaurant?" You suggest "3 course meal, lit candles, relaxing background music..."

"No, that's not really my area" L shoved his hands in his pockets. "Plus there are certain rules you have to follow in fancy places like that. Doesn't give you much of a choice at being yourself."

"Okay, a fast food restaurant? Mouth watering food, no principles..."

"We went to a fast food restaurant on our last date."

You sigh and droop down.

You had never thought choosing a place to eat out would be so difficult.

"All this deciding is wasting our precious time" L stated, looking at his cracked watch with a finger to his lip.
"How about we go out and decide where to eat when it comes round to it?"

"Yeah...That sounds like a better idea" you say.

L took a hold of your hand and the two of you left.

The plan was to go for a shop in the mall downtown, grab a bite to eat, then out for a nice walk before heading home.

You had yet to experience shopping with L so you were quite excited. But since this man child hardly leaves one room, you were also a little nervous at how things could turn out.

The two of you continued to walk down the streets until you came face to face with the huge mall.

"This is gonna be a blast!" You say excitedly.

"I suppose" L said, just staring around.

You took L's arm and dragged him into the mall.

"...Where do you want to go first?" He asked you.

"Well, I need to grab some clothes so do you mind going into that shop?"

L's eyes followed the direction of where you were pointing to and he was met with a giant clothes shop.

"Something tells me that has multiple floors..." L said, analysing the building.

"Oh yeah, it has about 5 or 6 floors? It covers almost every piece of clothing so of course it's a very big shop" you say to him, pulling him towards the shop.
"Let's go!"

L did not like the idea of stepping foot into such a big store, but since it was your day as well as his, he didn't decline and went in with you.

"So, what exactly do you need?" L asked you.

"Well, just a few things. Nothing much. I'm just gonna have a look around and see" you reply.

"I understand."

You left to go to the first floor which was full of t-shirts, fancy dress shirts, hoodies, all that kinda stuff.

"Thinking of a change of style, (Y/N)?"

You jump at the sound of your name and turn around to see L standing behind you, a finger to his lip.

"Ryuzaki?! What are you doing here?! This is a spot for women's clothing."