Artistic

(A/N): Based on an episode of Watamote cause I can't think of anything myself right now, but don't worry cause most of it has some parts I thought of myself. Enjoy!

Your Pov

Everyday is the same.

All alone.

Nothing to do, no one to talk to.

It's been 4 months since I started high school and I haven't spoken to a single person.

This sucks. I wanna go home.

There was still ages until school finishes which didn't make anything better.

I sighed and rested my head on my desk as I drifted off into my own thoughts, not even listening to the teacher.

Soon I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of my name in an announcement coming through the speaker.

"This is Mr Thomas from the art department. I would like to ask (F/N) (S/N) from Class 2B and Ryuzaki from Class 2F to come to my office immediately to finish off some work. Thank you."

Everyone looks at me.

"You're free to go (Y/N)" the teacher said to me.

I sigh and got up, leaving the classroom.

As I walk out, I see a tall boy walking past the class who I'm guessing was the other kid that had to come with me.

I followed him whilst examining him from behind.

'Jet black, messy hair, messy casual clothes, slouches. Interesting.'

He seemed pretty cute from behind in my eyes.

I crouched down a little as I walked, to examine his shoes.

'They're all dirty and ripped. If he wears such messy clothes like this, then how is he even in this school? How are the teachers letting him walk around like that? Well, not that I care. He seems kinda-'

"What are you doing?"

I froze as I look up at the boy who must've caught onto the fact I was examining him and turned to face me.

This was where I got a good look at his face.

'Pale skin, dark eyes with very noticeable eyebags under them. Wow! This dude is hot! I'm walking with a hot guy!'

"Hey, I asked you a question!"

I flinched as the boy, who was called Ryuzaki, raised his voice at me.

"Were you examining me?" He narrowed his eyes

I quickly stood up and gripped onto my long black skirt.

"U-Uh...no...I-I just d-dropped my p-pencil and went to p-pick it up" I say, sweat dripping off my forehead as I blush madly.

He just looked at me and didn't say anything then turned back around and headed to the art department.
I followed behind, normally.

-Soon-

"Alright, so you two haven't done the portraits I asked you to do for yesterday since you were both absent from school, correct?" Mr Thomas asked.

"Yes" Ryuzaki said.

"Um...yes" I reply.

"Alright, well I'd like you to finish them now. I can't wait any longer for these. You can use the room next door to work on them. Have fun."

Mr Thomas handed us a canvas and we went to the room next door to set up everything.

It was annoying how I had to draw someone I didn't even know. But that's the thing with being a loner, no one wants to be your partner so you get paired up with a random dude.