Tickles

(A/N): This one is a bit meh and also short, but hope you enjoy nevertheless!

It was very rare for L to show any signs of weakness to anyone, but recently you had discovered something about him that only a small amount of people knew...

He was ticklish!

How you found out? Well, when the two of you flew back to England after being away for a while on a very important case, you saw him hanging around with Mello, Matt and Near at the orphanage, and the three of them were tickling L.

L seemed to have a lot of weak spots when it came to being tickled.

And you took note of that...

~

It was around 9pm. All the kids were in bed and you and L were sitting in your room. L was sipping tea whilst you were staring out the window, waiting for the perfect time to start your tickle war.

"It's getting late (Y/N). You should come to bed" L said, putting his tea cup down on the bedside table and lay down on the bed.

"It's only 9pm. It's fine" you reply.

"Well, can you at least come and give me some company?" He asked, stretching out his arms for you.

You sigh happily and got up, walking over to the bed and flopping down on it.

You crawl over to L and wrap your arms around him. He does the same to you.

"I love you (Y/N)" he says.

"I love you too" you giggle.

"I'm glad we've been able to solve that case we were working on. It means we can spend more time together" L says, stroking your hair.

"Hehe. Yeah" you reply.

"We make such a good team."

"We really do."

It was silent as L looked up at the ceiling and you snuggled into his chest.

This was the perfect moment to strike!

All at once, you reach out and tickle L's hip making him flinch and almost hit you in the face.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked you, surprised.

"I know your weakness L!" You giggle.
"Tickle time!"

"Oh no. Please no (Y/N)!"

At that point, you dove on top of him and started tickling him all over.
His neck, his hips, even the back of his knees.

You hear L laughing like a maniac as you attack him with tickles.

"(Y/N)! PLEASE STOP!" He cried in laughter.

"I take notes L! I saw the three boys tickle you and I had to do it myself!"

It was then you realised you had missed an important tickle spot...

You dove for L's feet.

"NO (Y/N)!" L tried to stop you but you got him and started tickling his feet.

"This is what happens when you walk around in your bare feet!" You say.

As you were tickling him, L tried to get you off him but his feet were definitely the most ticklish so it made him too weak to do anything.

Soon, you got bored of tickling his feet and went back to tickling his hips.

But it was at that point L had enough and decided to try and stop you for good.

As you continued to tickle him, he managed to grab your wrists and tried to pull your hands away whilst you tried to fight back.

But for someone who does do capoeira, L was pretty strong and managed to get you off him, but you weren't giving up that easily and kept trying to get him back.

It was at this point, L took hold of your hands by intertwining his fingers with yours and pinned you down on the bed.

"Hey, no fair!" You say.

"Now you can't get me" he said, smirking.

"I'll get you!" You wriggle, trying to break free from L's grip but it was no use.

"Ha! I win!" L says.

"Cheater!" You pout.

L just giggled.

"Hey, I didn't cheat. I just stopped you from tickling me in the best way possible" he said, making you blush a little.

"I don't like you sometimes" you say sarcastically.

"Maybe so, but you love me always" L replied.

"...true"

L then leant down and kissed you softly.

When he pulled away, he whispered softly to you:

"Now, if you're quite satisfied with your tickle game, maybe we could do something else~"

"Sure~" you reply, catching onto his idea straight away.

L let go of one of your hands. You thought he was gonna cup your cheek or pet your hair, but instead...

He started tickling you.

"Hey! You tricked me!" You giggle.

"I've got you now (Y/N)!" L laughed, as he let go of your other hand and started tickling you more.

"I hate you!" You laugh.

"You love me really!"

"Whatever!"

The game went on for ages before the both of you got really tired and stopped to catch your breath. The two of you rested on the bed panting.

"I definitely won that. 100%" L replied.

You stuck out your tongue at him and he just laughed and snuggled into you.

"Come on now, it's late. You should rest (Y/N)" L stated.

"Fine. But only if you do too."

L sighed, knowing that this was one battle he was not going to win, and slipped under the blankets with you.

"Goodnight (Y/N). I love you."

"Goodnight L. Love you too."