From Her World (Final Part)

(A/N): This is the longest story I've made. So you're in for a ride 😅

(Y/N)'s Pov

I ran as fast as could, through the forest. I didn't stop, I didn't look back.

His very presence made my blood run cold. I just couldn't bare to see him anymore.

However, I could hear Ryuzaki running after me. He kept calling for me but I never looked back. He had the decision to not follow me.

I ran all the way back through the pathways Ryuzaki and I walked through together.
Past the stream, and down the overgrown passageways.

I reached the place with the big deep puddle in the middle. I looked ahead to see my good ol' friend Samuel, still lying at the other end.

"Sammy!" I call to him.

The big lion woke up from his nap and appeared to look very excited to see me at the other side.

"Wait there, boy. I'm coming to you!"

I suddenly look back to see Ryuzaki catching up with me.

"Stop (Y/N). Just tell me what's wrong" he gasped for air.

I just gave him a sympathetic look and jumped up, grabbing the vines above me and swinging my way to the other side.

But this man wasn't giving up that easily. He jumped up also and swung to the end, almost perfectly.

I let go and landed on Samuel's back. But just as we were about to leave, Ryuzaki landed right next to me.

"What's going on (Y/N)?" He asked me, sternly. "We were so close! Why are you just running away?!"

"Why are you following me?! You had the chance to not follow me!"

"I'm concerned about you (Y/N)!"

"No! You're not! Stop being concerned about me!"

"You're not making any sense (Y/N)!"

I struggled to fight back the tears in my eyes. I didn't want to seem weak to Ryuzaki.

"You look scared. Why won't you just talk to me?"

"There's nothing to talk about!"

"Why do you have to be so complicated?!"

"Why do you always demand answers?!"

"Because I'm a detective!"

Samuel ran back to my tree house and stopped outside it. I quickly got off, Ryuzaki following me.

"Samuel, can we have a minute?"

The lion nodded at me and leapt of leaving us alone.

"You can't come in my home!" I yell.

"I won't, but I won't leave here until you tell me what's going on" Ryuzaki folded his arms and leaned his weight against the tree.

"Can't you just...!"

I stop and sigh.

"Can't I just...?"

"You were right there! I saw those two people! They looked exactly the same as that picture you showed me before! You could've had them! Why did you have to follow me?! You should've just done your job!"

"I'll get them. But first, you need to tell me what's going on."

It was obvious that this man isn't gonna leave me.

Should I tell him?

I sigh and look up at him with a small smile.

"You had those two in the palm of your hand, and you throw that away for the sake of helping me. What's with that?"