Stay With Me

(A/N): Back to the headcanons again cause I am out of ideas again lol

The Headcanon: He wants to make you happy so you would stay with him, so he spoils you rotten!

"Open your eyes."

You slowly open your eyes to find a medium sized box in your hands.

"No..." your eyes widen.

"Come on, open it", L says, eagerly.

You open the box to find a beautiful two stone diamond necklace inside.

"Surprise (Y/N)!"

You look up at L who was smiling down at you.

"Well? Aren't you gonna try it on?" L asked.

You were gobsmacked. It wasn't your birthday or your anniversary, so why the hell did he decide to buy you a necklace?!

"N-No...I can't accept this", you say, trying to hand L back the box.

"Why not?" L's smile faded and he tilted his head to the side.

"This thing is worth more than £10,000!"

"I like to spoil you (Y/N)."

"That's far too much money!" You place the box in L's hands.

"I earn millions as it is (Y/N). I have money to burn", L replies.

"If that's the case, then you should be spending your money on important things!" You say.

"You are important (Y/N)! And that necklace is hard to find anywhere else."

"I just don't want you spending so much money on me L", you say.
"I'm sorry, but I can't accept it."

"I understand..." L said, looking at the ground. "I just don't want you to think little of me..."

"Huh?"

"I want to make you happy by giving you the things that you want. If I can't do that, then what kind of boyfriend am I?"

He looked up at you.

"I don't want you to leave me (Y/N) because I am unable to provide you with the things you want in life. I just want you to be happy by giving you what you deserve."

He looked back down at the ground. You gave him a small smile before walking over to him and bringing him into a warm embrace.

"You don't have to do any of that L. I'm happy just being with you! I respect everything that you do for me, but there's no need to go to such great lengths for me! It's not like I'm the most important person ever."

"What did you just say?!" L got pretty pissed off at your comment.

"What? I'm not that important." You reply, breaking the hug.

L slammed the box on the bedside table and before you could say anything else, he wrapped his arms around you and smashed his lips against yours making you flinch.
Not before long, he pulls away and caressed your cheek.

"You shouldn't think like that (Y/N). You are beautiful inside and out and you deserve the whole world."

"Uh...I-"

"Don't say any more (Y/N)", L says, putting a finger to your lips. "If I want to spoil you, then I will."

"But I don't like it when you spoil me. L, you don't have to worry about me leaving you because I would never! I just don't want you going out of your way to try and make me happy when I know that anything you buy me will never make me as happy as you do. I love you for being you L and you don't need to spoil me to try and get me to stay with you. I'll always be with you."

You intertwine your fingers with his.

"I understand. I'm sorry for causing you trouble", L said, looking away in disappointment.

"You don't have to apologise. I'll take the necklace, but you don't have to buy me anything else from now on. I want you and only you L!" You say to him.

He nodded.

You could still see that he was a little disappointed in himself, so you stood on your tiptoes and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips, which he kindly returned.

"I won't leave you L. I promise."

He smiled down at you and you smiled back.

"Alright..."