New Mission

(A/N): So, I'm gonna make just a few more of my Headcanons and then I'll change it up a bit and try some other ideas.

The Headcanon: He has made it his mission to obtain an old photo of you.

You were busy tidying out your room when you stumble across an old box underneath the bed.

"Huh? How come I never knew we had this?" You ask yourself, taking out the box and brushing off all the dust.

You take off the lid to find all your old photos from when you were just a little girl.

"No way! I can't believe I forgot about these! It's been ages since I last looked at them!" You say, rummaging through your photos.

"They're so old! I'm so glad L hasn't found these!"

"What are you doing (Y/N)?" L asked as he walked into your room with two cups of coffee.

"Oh, nothing!" You say quickly putting the lid back on the box and holding it to your chest.

"What's that?" L asked.

"Oh just a box full of junk", you say.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Not important."

"Well if that's the case, then we should throw that out. If it's junk as you say, then we have no use for it. Give it to me and I'll throw it out for you", L says, holding out his hand.

"No!" You say, turning around. "We can't throw that box out!"

"Why not? You said it was junk. Is it really important?"

"It's important to me!"

"Let me see."

"No! You can't see it!"

L just tilted his head in confusion.

"It's personal stuff that I can't let you look at!" You say.

L's confused expression changed to a serious one.

"Can't you respect a girl's privacy for once?!"

It was silent before L smirked at you.

"Oh, I see. These are old photos aren't they?"

You froze.

"How did you-"

Nevermind. This is L after all. Of course he'd click onto it.

"It's obvious."

"I'm still not letting you see them", you say.

"Well, if that's the case-"

You notice L walk over to you.

Oh no he isn't!

"-I'll have to see for myself."

L tried to grab the box off you but you pull it away and push him, with your foot, gently out of the way so you could escape.
You jump onto the bed and run across it, then jumping off it and running out the bedroom door. L sprinted after you.

"Come on (Y/N)! Just one photo!"

"No!"

You dashed down the hallway and down the stairs, L following close behind. You ran into the living room, only to have L tackle you to the sofa.

"No! L, let go!" You say, trying to wriggle free from his grip.

"Then give me the box!" L replied, trying to take the box you were holding above your head, out of his reach. He didn't even care that he was crawling over the top of you to try and reach it.

"I said no!"

"What's so bad about me seeing your old photos? You've seen some of mine!"

"They're embarrassing! I look so gross in them!"

L then stopped and sat up.

"Oh (Y/N). Don't think like that", he said.

"It's true! I was so fat and ugly and-"

L put a finger to your lips.

"Please don't finish that sentence. (Y/N), we've been over this many times. You're a beautiful woman and as I have mentioned, I don't judge someone by their physical appearance but rather their personality. Why would I even judge you anyway? I love you so much. So just let me have a look. Please?"

L just gave you that sweet innocent look you just couldn't refuse.

"Fine. Here", you sigh, handing him the box.

L took the lid off and rummaged through the photos.

"Aww, you looked so adorable."

His comment made your cheeks heat up.

"I-I wasn't that cute", you say, turning away.

"Yes you were. I see you still have your same bright smile like in this photo", L said, pointing to a photo.

"Y-Yeah. I guess..." you reply, looking at the photo.

"Here's another really cute one", L said, pulling a different photo from the box.

"That was taken when I went to the zoo with my family when I was only 8 years old."

"And what about this one?" L pulled out another photo. "You're wearing a pretty dress."

"Not that one!" You say, snatching it out of his hand and mentally cringing at the photo. "That was when I went to my high school prom and I hated it."

"I really hope no one tried anything on you then (Y/N). You look so pretty", L said, making you blush darker.

"Sh-Shut up..." You say.

"See? You aren't ugly. You're beautiful inside and out (Y/N)", L said, planting a soft kiss on your lips.
"You shouldn't be afraid to show me things like these. I would never judge you (Y/N)."

"Okay..."

"You have changed though."

"Yeah, I can see I lost weight and grew a bit."

"Well, yes. But you are still my (Y/N) and that is something that will never change."