From her World (Part 1)

(A/N): Okay, let me explain this one before I jump into it.
First of all, this whole From her World storyline is a story that I will actually be creating as a proper manga/comic in the future. It will contain my own characters and relationships!
This whole idea is my thing so I will not appreciate anyone using this idea in anyway!
I decided to create this as an L X Reader oneshot to try and get the story idea out to you guys as I'm currently working on writing the story before I draw the panels and make it more comic like.
Now let's begin!

L's Pov

"Argh, my head..."

I sat up and rubbed my head.

"..."

I looked around me. All I could see were loads of trees and the dark, starry sky.

"It worked..."

I was in a new world...

Now that I was here, there was only one more thing that had to be done.

I had to find Light Yagami and Misa Amane...

The thing was, I had found out that these two people were the two Kiras that I had been trying to track down for years.
Once I had found out their identities, I had to arrest them of course. But they managed to escape, using a machine. I was able to connect this machine to them within no time. I found it in Amane's room.

This machine, after I researched it, allowed them to travel to another world to get away from arrest.

I decided to use the machine myself to see if it worked. To find them and bring them back to Earth, so they can be arrested without causing anymore harm to others.

And well, the machine worked.

"Right, I need a place to start searching" I said to myself.

I looked around but with it being so dark, it was hard to see where any of the paths lead. The trees in this forest place were huge as well, so it was hard to see beyond anything.

I sigh and chose a random path to walk down.

'What could those two possibly be doing to the people in this world...?' That thought kept bugging me, as I walked. I had to find these two as soon as possible and get out of here.

As I was lost in thought, I didn't know where I was walking to and I felt my foot sink into something on the ground.

I quickly jump back to my senses and step back.

"What is that?" I inspect what was on the ground.

"Footprints?"

Human footprints. They lead down the path.

"Someone must be here" I whispered to myself.

I decided to follow these footprints to see where it would take me, but I couldn't see anyone.

"It's so dark to make anything out..."

Suddenly, I heard a faint growl.

"...Was that my stomach?" I ask myself, putting a hand to my stomach.

It wasn't my stomach...

The noise soon got louder.

I look up and all of a sudden, I could see this huge lion coming for me!

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

I turned on my heels and quickly ran back the way I came, the lion not far behind me.

"Jesus Christ!!" I pant, running as fast as I could to try and escape.

But I was only human and that was a fearsome lion.