L's Birthday Oneshot

(A/N): Today's the day! My baby boy's birthday!! Of course I had to make another birthday oneshot for him! And, there is a smut part in this oneshot, so be prepared for that. Also another Author's Note at the end so feel free to read that if you want to.
Enjoy this long read cause I'm too lazy to put this into two parts lol
(And yes, I drew that)

You were sleeping peacefully next to your fiance, Lawliet. But soon, your sleep was disrupted by your 6 year old son (S/N) coming through the door to your room, waking you up.

"What is it sweetie?" You ask

"Is it morning yet mum?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

You glanced over to the clock on the beside table next to you.

5:13 in the morning.

You sigh. L was still sound asleep.

"It's far to early (S/N). You should go back to bed."

"But I can't! It's dad's birthday and I wanna say happy birthday to him!" (S/N) said.

"Your dad's still asleep. Don't worry, you can say happy birthday to him as soon as he wakes up okay?"

(S/N) didn't listen. He jumped onto the bed and crawled on top of his dad.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!" He shouted in L's face.

"(S/N)! Stop it! Your dad needs to sleep!" You say to him.

L opened his eyes slowly and let out a cute yawn.

"Someone's wide awake", he said to his son in a tired voice.

"Of course I am! It's your birthday!" (S/N) giggled.

"I told him to go back to bed and let you sleep, but he wouldn't listen to me", you sigh.

"Well, I'm awake now", L said.

"Great! Now come on! Get up and open your birthday cards and presents!" (S/N) said excitedly.

"(S/N)! Give your dad some time to properly wake up!" You say.

"It's alright (Y/N). I'm wide awake now", L says to you. "Breakfast first though (S/N)."

"Alright then! Let's go dad!"

(S/N) jumped off the bed and ran straight down the stairs to kitchen.

"Is it my birthday or is it (S/N)'s?" L giggled as he watched his son leave. It made you giggle too.

"I'm starting to wonder", you reply.

L sighed happily and stared at the ceiling.

"Happy birthday Lawliet", you smile before kissing his lips softly.

"Thank you (Y/N)", he replied, giving you a quick kiss back.

"I guess we better get up now", you say getting out of bed.

"Yeah. (S/N) will not be happy if we stay in bed all day", L replied, sitting up and stretching his arms before getting out of bed too.

You intertwine your fingers with his and walk downstairs to the kitchen together to find your 6 year old son making toast for breakfast.

"(S/N)! What have I told you about going near the toaster?! You could burn yourself!" L stated.

"On a toaster?" You tilt your head and giggle a little.

"You haven't burnt yourself on a toaster?" L asked you, making you giggle more.

"And you have?"