Fun & Games!

(A/N): I was just messing with this one so it's kinda like a crack, you could say? Idk. Anyways enjoy!

After years of working hard, trying to catch the criminal that was on the loose, you finally had a chance to relax from studying for college as well.

And since it was the summer holidays too, that made it so much better for you.

So alone you sat in your room, listening to (F/S) whilst browsing through the latest memes.

"This is the life!" You smile as you fall back onto your bed.

But suddenly, your phone vibrated, making you flinch and drop your phone on your face.

"Ow!" You shout, sitting up and looking at your phone.

Misa was calling you.

"Haven't we seen enough of each other at the taskforce?" You sigh.
"Well, she knows very well that I'm not dead so she won't put the phone down until I pick up..."

You answer the call and put the phone to your ear.

"Hey Misa."

"(Y/N)! WE DID IT! WE CAUGHT THAT CRIMINAL!" Misa screamed down the phone, almost killing your ear and making you jump.

"I'm aware of that Misa..." you say. "So...why are you calling me exactly?"

"Wanna hang out at your place?"

"Well, it's my first day off in ages working at the taskforce. Also, I don't start college again until September so I have all summer off. I wanna relax for a bit before-"

"That's too bad...We're all waiting outside your front door" Misa states, making you freeze.

"What?!"

"L, Light, Near and myself are standing outside waiting for you to let us in! You aren't gonna send us home when we've come all this way, right (Y/N)?"

You ran out to the banister outside your room and pear down to see the four looking up at you, Misa waves brightly, Near stares off into space, Light folds his arms and L gives a small, slow wave, whilst giving you a smile.

You sigh. All you wanted to do was relax and get away from the taskforce but it appears they follow you everywhere.

"Damn...You guys..." you whisper.

"Well, I guess I better let you in then!" You shout to them, rushing down the stairs and opening the door for them.

"Can't have you sitting in your room doing nothing all summer, (Y/N)" Misa says as they all walk inside.

You groan and lower your head.

'This isn't Ouran High School Host Club! I'm not Haruhi! Why are you all here, in my house?! Now I really do know how she feels...'

"Um...why have you guys brought backpacks with you?" You ask, pointing. "We're not going on a hike, are we Misa?"

Misa laughs.

"No, of course not. L would kill me. We're staying over for the night!"

Those words made your heart sink.

"Wh-What...?"

"Let's have some fun!" Misa says, jumping on your sofa.

"Oh cool! (Y/N) has a Wii!" Light said, grabbing a remote. "Let's play Wii Sports Tennis!!"

"I'm hungry..." Near said, making his way to your kitchen.

You just stood there, surprised and angry at the same time.