L X Reader Headcanons

(A/N): I am lost for oneshot ideas at the moment, so I came up with some headcanons. If you guys like any of them, just comment and I'll try and make it into a oneshot! There'll be a few mature ones in here too!

• You have to make sure you hide your sweets in a very safe place, because if L finds them, he'll eat them right away.

• L instantly knows if you're feeling down or if something's bothering you, even if you have the brightest smile on your face.

• Does NOT approve sharing his cake with anyone, but if it's you, then he's totally okay with it.

• You always try to stay awake all night with L to help with work, but you end up falling asleep on his shoulder every time.

• Because he has never experienced love before, or if he gets really stressed, L sometimes doubts himself a lot and keeps saying he's not good enough for you. He even tries to push you away and tell you to be with someone else. He doesn't mean to though. He's just frustrated and confused. He needs your love!

• He is always worried about your safety and tries to protect you as best as he can!

• If the two of you were to have a fight/argument, he'd instantly feel guilty about it afterwards. He doesn't want to lose you!

• Before L makes a decision in his line of work, he will always ask for your opinion first.

• His cuteness goes way over 1000 when he sneezes or gets the hiccups.

• He lets you style his hair while he's working, but only if you have finished your work.

• He wants to make you happy so you would stay with him, so he spoils you rotten!

• L loves to watch the stars with you.

• Gets jealous way too easily and is super clingy. Especially when you are around Light as he knows how popular Light is around girls.

• He gets really flustered when you eat a banana in front of him.

• Whenever you can't sleep, or if you have a nightmare, he'll sing to you to calm you down and make you fall asleep again.

• Ends up eating all the candy on Halloween, so there is never any to give to Trick Or Treaters.

• L let's you wear his shirts to work.

• He's so open to you and trusts you completely, so he'll tell you about his past, where he was raised and his real name.

• He'll only wear other clothes if you literally beg him too.

• L has a bad habit of buying you many copies of the same thing. One time, he bought you fifteen white tea cups because you said you liked drinking hot chocolate.

• L is brilliant at baking cakes, but when it comes to making any other food, he's about as useful as an inflatable dartboard!

• Whenever the two of you are free, he will always take you to the bakery.

• He adores cuddling with you and watching movies at night, even if he keeps telling you all his theories about what will happen next in the movie when you are trying to watch it.

• When it's a nice day, he'll sometimes take you out to play tennis together.

• He is always scared to make the first move, as he thinks he'll hurt you.

• L always brags about you to Watari and other people he works with.

• Gets turned on easily when you wear shorts or skirts because...well, thighs!

• When he is bored, L will do anything for attention. He does it a lot when you are busy as well.

• Acts like a big kid when he spots an ice cream van outside. He'll beg you to let him buy one, and even if you say no, it doesn't really matter because he'll most likely buy one anyway.

• Since he knows it's your weakness, he'll always give you that sweet, innocent look to get what he wants.

• He likes to draw random pictures for you.

• L loves to play with your hair. Enough said.

• Loves to surprise you with kisses. But if you were to kiss him when he wasn't paying attention, he is all over you!

• While kissing, if you bite or lick L's bottom lip, all his innocence goes down the drain. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• He's totally down for cosplaying with you. As long as it's not too bright or includes short sleeves, dresses, shorts or skirts.

• Buys too much pocky to play the pocky game with you.

• Secretly has a Wattpad account you don't know about. He sits there and reads all the L X Reader stories and pictures himself and you in those situations. He also posts messages on his board saying stuff like "Kira sucks" and whatnot.

• He likes to watch Game Shows on TV as he knows the answer to literally every question that pops up, and then he'll brag to you by saying things like "Hey (Y/N)! If I were on that Game Show, I would have won £1,000,000!"
Even though you both know L earns millions just by solving cases anyway.

• He has made it his mission to obtain an old photo of you.

• He doesn't like going clothes shopping with you, but at the same time he doesn't want to leave you alone. So he tags along, but constantly complains.

• Always has mistletoe ready for Christmas.

• Accidentally puts way too much sugar in your coffee/tea/hot chocolate etc and panics when you spit it out.

• L loves it when you give him forehead kisses, because it means you have to stand on your tiptoes to reach his forehead. He finds it cute.

• He stares at you a lot when he's lost in thought.

• Is constantly telling you how special you are, as he has never cared about anyone as much as you.

So yeah, those are a few ideas I had in mind. If you like any of them, just comment and I'll try and make it into a oneshot. I can try and do all of them if that's what you guys want. Anyways, peace out my dudes!