Differences (Wolf Reader)

Being half wolf is no walk in the park.

You were always anxious of being in crowded areas in case you were to unleash your true form and scare everyone.

Your parents abandoned you at a young age due to the fact you lashed out a lot and transformed into a wolf. They couldn't handle you and left you in a cave in the middle of nowhere on your own at a very young age.

You didn't know what to do. You didn't like being a wolf as everyone always thought they were bad and a danger to the world. They were hunted down and killed and you didn't know the reason behind it.

Because of this, you decided it would be for the best to remain human as much as possible and live life doing regular human things. It would be safer for everyone as well as yourself.

So that's what you did. You decided to start a new life as a human and picked yourself up from your past. You managed to get yourself a job at a private taskforce.
How you may ask? You helped out a police officer who was tailing a suspect for a very important case and he wanted to take you in.

He then took you to a huge building and introduced you to the team he was working with.

His boss then decided to test your deductive skills by giving you some tricky questions and files to sort out.

Once he found out you were pretty smart, he decided to take you on.

It was at that moment you realised that the boss was actually the world's greatest detective!

It was incredible finding out you helped out the man known as L. He said your deductive skills were excellent and wanted you on his team.

And that's how that happened.

Also, the relationship between you and L grew close. You adored L and wanted to keep him safe and you soon realised that he loved you the same way when you confessed.

As time went on, you and L made many good memories together. But everyday you fear for the noment that L may discover the secret that you have been hiding from him for so long...

And this is where you are now...

~

It was the middle of the day and everyone was working hard. L and the others were sitting at their computers going over files and other stuff you didn't fully understand just yet.
You on the other hand, were sitting at a table going over documents on suspects for the case you were working on.

It was so quiet until L had to say something.

"Please excuse me for a second everyone" he said as he stood up. "There's another box of tapes we need to go over in the other room. I'll go and get them."

You nod at him and he left the room.

And when he was out of sight, you hear the taskforce begin to talk.

"Hey, have you noticed how distant (Y/N) is?"

You froze as you hear the taskforce talk about you.

"Yeah, she never actually does any hard work. She's always stuck with the easy work!"

"Exactly! A two year old could do her work!"

You tried to ignore them and get back to your work, but it was very distracting...

"Why did you even bring her here Matsuda? She can't do anything! I thought her deductive skills were awesome! But she isn't even doing anything to help us!"

'Stop it!' You thought.

They were beginning to trigger you. This wasn't good. If they kept saying mean things about you, you could transform at any moment! You couldn't let that happen! You had to keep your anger inside.