Time for a Rant

Oh man, I love a good rant.

Sorry, but I can't sit still and let this one slide. (Might delete this later idk)

Okay, first of all, I put something about this on my Tik Tok so if you follow that, you'll probably know what I'm talking about, but there is a lot more that I wanted to say and couldn't fit it in the 1 minute video. So I'm gonna leave a message here.

So someone ended up blocking me on Tik Tok because I cosplayed L in a maid dress and just wanted to see how it would look. I was having fun, not hurting anyone. Just vibing and being the idiot that I am.

They say that I was making fun of L and that I wasn't being fair and as I try to defend myself, they block me.

There are so many other cosplays of characters wearing completely different outfits from their original! But we aren't making fun of the character! We're just having fun cosplaying whoever and however we want to. We still love the character!

The funny thing was, I could definitely tell that this person was also annoyed at me because I am also an L fangirl like they are. But thy were way too defensive and just genuinely not nice. Saying that because they had liked L for a specific amount of time, they are automatically his biggest fan.

It looks like I'll have to spell it out for
them: IT DOES NOT MATTER IN THE SLIGHTEST HOW LONG YOU HAVE LIKED A CHARACTER! IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR A CHARACTER, THEN THAT'S ENOUGH! YOUR LOVE IS STILL VALID NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU HAVE LOVED THEM!!

This person was very defensive against other L fangirls and not just myself as well. Saying things like "oh, you'll need to accept that L doesn't love you back and he only loves me."

Like, I'm sorry, but WHAT?!

How is that supposed to make someone feel good?! That's gonna upset people! That's really not necessary and it's mean! These people are trying to be nice but this person just makes it seem like they are attacking her.

Now this is gonna sound silly, but L is my source of happiness and motivation! If I'm having bad days, I turn to L and hug my pillows and watch L videos and look at pictures to inspire me and get me back on my feet again. Seeing a comment like what that person said made me so angry to the point I had tears in my eyes (I am an angry crying person...RIP)

I was so offended by her words! Why are some fangirls like this?

For the love of God, L doesn't belong to one person. Same with any anime character or celebrity. They belong to everyone that loves said character or celebrity! They don't belong to one person! Just because one person loves him, doesn't mean another person can't!
I know there are lots of L fangirls that read my stories and follow me, but I accept and respect that! I don't act defensive! Because they've chosen to like L too and that's their choice. I can't do anything to change that and I won't, if it makes others happy.

It's sad and mean how this person is acting. Why can't all fangirls just get along? Why can't we all just love and support L as one big group of fangirls?

Now, I'm not saying all this because I'm offended that they blocked me. That's not it. I was laughing when I found out tbh. I was actually trying to be nice to this person and I actually liked most of their stuff. I will not name this person, but if they happen to see this, then I personally don't care because they need to be more understanding to other L fangirls. We're just trying to be nice.

I'm putting this out here just to warn people.

First of all, you can cosplay however you want and you shouldn't have to let anyone else tell you how you should cosplay! I certainly am not gonna stop because I am a cursed child and I'm having fun! That's all that matters!
Second, keep loving L! That person cannot tell you that you can't!

Just ignore defensive fangirls and fanboys like that if you are ever in a situation like that. Just had to get the word out and let you guys know.

Stay safe, stay happy! Let us nice L fangirls come together and support our best boy, okay? Let's not let the mean, toxic people get the better of us!

Love y'all! Love L!

Here! Have an L gif!

~Author-Chan! ♡♡